Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for y'all

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Many thoughts and prayers for God's guided hands for all of Weston's team today.

Hang in there, mom & dad!
              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

God, please look after this boy, his family, doctors, and nurses today.

Comment

Continued prayer going on here.

Comment

Many prayers have been sent up for this wonderful family, some from myself included. I pray the good Lord gives these surgeons steady hands. I have a strong feeling Weston is gonna go on to do great things and influence ALOT of people! God Bless!

Comment

Prayers up! Hang in there.

Comment

more prayers today!!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayer's up for Weston, Mom and dad!

Comment

Most gracious heavenly Father. We know Your will is perfect and we know that You seek and cherish our prayers. Father, little Weston is in Your hands. We ask that You hold him tightly and give him comfort and the knowledge that he is Your child and that You have him in Your arms. Lord we pray that You will steady the hands of the doctors and give them all the knowledge, confidence and skill to perform the procedure flawlessly. We ask that You bring young Weston out of the surgery stronger, healthier and happier than before he went in. We ask that you comfort his parents, family and friends by wrapping them in Your arms and the knowledge that your will is perfect and that You have the power and authority to do all things. Lord, we ask that you continue to provide the financial support that you have so graciously made possible through others and bless those that have given of themselves to help a family they may not even know except through a simple website as we know all of this was in Your perfect plan. Father we ask all this so that Weston can continue to be an inspiration to all those around him through his smile, his determination and his strength. All this we ask in Your son, Jesus Christ's, most precious name. Amen

Comment

I am praying for Weston and your family! God is so Good!

Comment

Working...
                                X