Roasted Soybeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roasted Soybeans

Has anybody ever had luck with them and if so do you use them in a spiniest feeder? Anybody know where to find some in Houston?

Thanks

I have used the 50/50 mix with corn from Martindale and they love it!!!

Comment

Comment

I also use them mixed 50/50 with corn. Waller Rice Dryer (in Waller) has them in 50# bags.

Comment

I use Stampede mix which is 50/50 Corn/Soybeans. Deer don't leave a trace of it behind.

Comment

Very good luck with it.

Comment

All I use for hand feeding. Deer kill it on our lease in Angelina county. I also use the soybean/corn mix in gravity feeders.

I am going away from protein pellets this spring and using a soybean mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                All I use for hand feeding. Deer kill it on our lease in Angelina county. I also use the soybean/corn mix in gravity feeders.

I am going away from protein pellets this spring and using a soybean mix.
                We used a mixture of the corn/soybean, protein and black eyed peas. The deer absolutely loved that mixture! Good Luck!!!

Comment

I've used it in the past and deer love it. Both mixed with corn in a spinner or free choice mixed with protein. It's high in protein and fat. Problem is the price has gotten too rich for me.

You can get it in East Bernard which in on 90a west of Houston. A little farther out is Nada just north of El Campo for a better price.

I just heard that someone in El Campo bought a roaster and will be offering them at $15 per bag. If so, that's the cheapest I've seen in some time.

Comment

Waller Rice Drier has a 16% roasted soy mixed with corn @ $9.15 a 50 lb. bag.

Comment

I buy Hunters Mix from Russell Feed in Benbrook. It's roasted soybeans, corn, and protein pellets. Feed from gravity feeders cause protein pellets won't work in a spinner. Smells awesome, deer love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        I've used it in the past and deer love it. Both mixed with corn in a spinner or free choice mixed with protein. It's high in protein and fat. Problem is the price has gotten too rich for me.

You can get it in East Bernard which in on 90a west of Houston. A little farther out is Nada just north of El Campo for a better price.

I just heard that someone in El Campo bought a roaster and will be offering them at $15 per bag. If so, that's the cheapest I've seen in some time.
                        Who in El Campo?

Comment

I don't know. My uncle heard about it but didn't know who it was.

I'll try to find a name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I pay $10.50 for a 50# bag of the mix at Burris’ feed store in Corrigan.

Comment

https://www.leopoldgrain.com/products.html found this seems this and waller rice dryer are the way to go... great pricing

Comment

Working...
                              X