2017 Youth Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Youth Weekend

Y'all post up. Who ya takin and where ya goin?

It looks like the weather for this year couldn't get much better!

I will be taking my daughter out to our lease in Childress. We had a very memorable hunt last year with Boomer Sooner and his daughter. I will post a video of that hunt later.

We went to the gun range last weekend and the ole 223 is still true.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

We will be about 10 min out of Stephenville. Weather looks really good. Should be cold enough to hang a deer Saturday with lows in the mid 30's Fri and Sat.

Comment

My girl has band competition so she will miss out this year

Comment

This cold is good for so many reasons! Hanging a deer, killing flys and skeeters, slowing down the rattle snakes, etc.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I might take my little brother to take one of the bucks I was trying for during bow season. Just have to get the rifles checked either Friday when I get home or Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 4 youths from TYHP coming to my ranch this weekend. The weather looks outstanding.

Comment

Me and my dad are going friday night to premont

Comment

Hoping my buddy gives me the green light for his place saturday evening or sunday morning. Hoping to get my daughter on her first deer. Though he hasnt replied to me yet.

Comment

Taking my nephew to Richland Creek WMA. If he kills one early enough we'll be back home and huntin somewhere to finish the weekend!

Comment

My boss is bringing his 13 year old son out for his first deer. Hoping a big fat doe comes out for him.

Comment

2017 Youth Weekend

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24515190
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	24515191
                      The two targets, hoping to take the first one since he’s a cull but that 8 point will be a good one for my little bro to take out given the chance. Non Ar county so we’re clear hot on both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Told my son he’s taking first legal deer we see. Be it spike or biggun! Won’t shoot a doe with fawn(s) but a big single will be game. Got some nice bucks on camera but only one day pic.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          My girl has band competition so she will miss out this year
                          Band has ruined my girls dreams of taking a deer so far this year. Saturday is Area competition and I'm going to miss it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                            I have 4 youths from TYHP coming to my ranch this weekend. The weather looks outstanding.
                            Thank you for participating in this program. My daughter loved her weekend spent on the TYHP hunt. In means so much to those who would but be able to hunt any other way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 Youth Weekend

My son and I will be in a box in Splendora taking advantage of the great weather forecasted and early opportunity at deer that haven't been too 4 wheeler spooked ......yet.

Here he is with his last youth season kill-

For some weird reason two coyotes, two years in a row during late youth season.
                              Last edited by DaveC; 10-24-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X