No announcement yet.

Uranium One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mueller should be forced to recuse himself this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      This is starting to snowball. If Sessions doesn't lift the nondisclosure on the witness, Trump needs to can him.
      Seems that may very well happen.

Comment

I've been talking about this uranium one deal since last November....
        It's amazing how out of touch and excepting Americans are with the corruption in our government...
        Wake up folks.. Wake the hail up. Obama and his ilk set us all up.
        Maybe Trump can expose it all but I believe it's to deep... To many involved..
        They won't have it.
        Last edited by PondPopper; 10-25-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          This is starting to snowball. If Sessions doesn't lift the nondisclosure on the witness, Trump needs to can him.
          If there is a wittness/informant what do you think his/hers chances of survival are??

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            If there is a wittness/informant what do you think his/hers chances of survival are??
            If I were the witness, I'd **** sure have 24/7 security comprised of people I trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              That person is already dead................they just don't know it.

DJ

Comment

They just said he's agreed to and is going to testify

Comment

So Hillary's campaign paid for the fake peeing on hookers dossier, then McCain gave it to the FBI. We knew about the McCain part, but now it makes you wonder how much further he was involved. This is too good. After almost a year of the left screaming "Russia!" it's all backfiring on them.

Anyone notice how the "independent thinkers" and the Never Trumpers have been really quiet lately?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Just as one can always suspect the dems are always engaged in the events they accuse others of being involved with.
                    And, just like one should expect, the media is mum when it comes to REAL PROVABLE crimes and unethical actions by the dems
                    Yup. They don't accuse, they confess.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      So Hillary's campaign paid for the fake peeing on hookers dossier, then McCain gave it to the FBI. We knew about the McCain part, but now it makes you wonder how much further he was involved. This is too good. After almost a year of the left screaming "Russia!" it's all backfiring on them.

Anyone notice how the "independent thinkers" and the Never Trumpers have been really quiet lately?
                      Due to Tribalism

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                        Due to Tribalism

Comment

Due to Tribalism
                          Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

The ones I've seen that discuss it are trying to say it's it's was opposition research and everyone does it so no big deal.

Hopefully the Clinton Crime family is finally taken down and exposed for who and what they really are.

Comment

Due to Tribalism
                              Nice

They are probably trying to figure out how to make a tin-foil hat because when the dust settles on this one it will one of the largest, most damaging conspiracies that this country has ever seen.. The past 8 years has been 1 conspiracy after the other.... Trump expose all of it.. He is just getting started... The MSM will have no choice but to cover the story. The public will demand it... The tide is about to shift... Just watch..

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                                That person is already dead................they just don't know it.

DJ
                                I have a bad feeling and I am afraid that the trail of dead bodies that the Clintons leave in their path is about to get a little longer.. I sure hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X