Game Hoist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Hoist

A lot of us have built them. I invite everyone to add their pics with mine to provided ideas to the other members.

Last edited by bobo; 10-20-2008, 12:46 PM.

Mines pretty much the same!!

[ATTACH]2358[/ATTACH]

Minus the 12v winch!!!

Comment

Mine has a swivel point below the winch buuuttt I believe it weakens the construction. It appears yours is using a heavier metal which I wished I used. The one reason I built mine was so I could lower my tailgate as well. Makes for a great table.

Comment

I noticed that after I studied it a little longer. I thought about making it swivel, but I do not use it for loading animals that often. Mostly just for cleaning them.

Comment

It helps with storage of the hoist. I have a round steel pipe in the square tubing. One side is welded in. The other side has a whole drilled for one of the smalle pins. You can see the pin on the first picture. This is my first year and I can;t see using the swivel function yet other than putting it away.

Comment

I debated whether to post my hoist pics since I didn't take many during construction, but this seems an appropriate place to put'em.

This is actually two different hoists, but they aren't much different.

In the one with the cooler, the truck is on an incline! Nothing, I repeat NOTHING is bent or sagging.
            Attached Files

Comment

Couple more.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-20-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Dale, is that a beer holder below the pivotpoint on yours?

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Dale,
                    I need to place an order for one Beer Holder please

Comment

Mine sagged a bit after both ice chests were filled to the top with water. If my math is correct 120qt cooler + 52qt cooler = 172qts of water divided by 4 qts per gallon = 43 gallons x 8lbs per gallon = 344lbs

I'll let that little bit of sag go for 344 lbs.

Comment

heres one Hoof made. Slides up and down and in/ out at the top. Slide top piece off, turn it around and crank em up into the back of the truck. I've used this one three times this year already. Needs more blood stains though
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Skeeter....is that Noah upset that you killed one of his matching pair of deer?

Comment

Too funny Chew. I've know that guy for 30 years and he hasn't changed one bit. He THINKS he's tougher than he really is!!

Comment

You really want one.........Bobo?

Comment

Working...
                              X