Public land public service announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dacento View Post
    While we're on things not to do on public land, has anyone ever come across a feeder set up on public? Saw one last week pretty far in. I left it alone, but it's disappointing to see something like that when I'm putting in the hard work.

Just curious what area was that? Was it actually in use?

Comment

??

Comment

I will admit I have left a flagging tape trail deep into the woods from where I parked to walk in to hunt during a week on national forest land. The first flag was visible from the parking spot. But the trail I flagged was into the woods across the road and in a direction away from the area I was going to be hunting. It is human nature for someone to follow a trail once found. I never saw a hunter in the woods at my stand that week. But I could tell people did park near me or when I was not there and follow the trail to nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          AMEN.

found a real, real nice 2 person stand yesterday. might as well just put flashing lights on it with all the tape leading to it.
          Was it at LBJ? I found one also

Comment

Illegal to be in possession of where I hunt. Bio degradable only.

And it's enforced

Comment

Can I give y'all my address? That reflective tape gets expensive! Glad to know who has all of it.

Joking obviously..

Comment

Working...
              X