Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
    my boys do not get them, my wife did a lot of research, we also eat pretty clean diet has a lot to do with health, feel welcome to pm and ask question

Glad u are at least researching them its funny people will research stuff before they get phone, car, gun, protein feed and such to use but then just give there kids all these shots with out looking in to them because the DR know's best, these kids the most important thing and people do not research them
    Is your wife a virologist? You do realize the reason your kids don’t have horrible incurable diseases is because 99% of others get them. Totally irresponsible to not be vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      When the question arose as to whether or not we would choose to make sure our son would be immune to all manner of terrible diseases which killed many thousands of people at one time....I thought the Dr was joking.

I put the non vaccinators in the same category as vegans, and those who don't know what gender they are....and avoid them like the plague....see what I did there?
      Amen to that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I put the non vaccinators in the same category as vegans, and those who don't know what gender they are....and avoid them like the plague....see what I did there?
        Well said. This is exactly how i feel as well.

Comment

The amount of vaccinations given to kids today are more than double the number of vaccinations given to us when we were kids and we live in a better time than we did 40+ years ago. In America our kids get vaccinated with more medications than kids in 1st world European countries, Not Haiti or Nigeria...
          I wish we could pick what vaccines we want our kids to have, but they’re all mixed with other crap we don’t want or know anything about and were not given the option to choose what vaccines we want or don’t want, they’re all mixed up and paired with medications we don’t know...
          It seems our kids are being tested on like lab mice if you ask me. This has nothing to do with being a vegan or a liberal, if anything, its us who doubt and second guess the mainstream media... think about it fellas!
          My generation got 9 medications in the immunization we got and I don’t know a single friend or classmate who got any of these diseases and we had no idea what “Autism” was until all these new chemicals and BS started getting injected into to newer generations.
          Last edited by ATI; 05-01-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

When a Lymes disease vaccine becomes available, I will be first in line.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              The amount of vaccinations given to kids today are more than double the number of vaccinations given to us when we were kids and we live in a better time than we did 40+ years ago. In America our kids get vaccinated with more medications than kids in 1st world European countries, Not Haiti or Nigeria...
              I wish we could pick what vaccines we want our kids to have, but they’re all mixed with other crap we don’t want or know anything about and were not given the option to choose what vaccines we want or don’t want, they’re all mixed up and paired with medications we don’t know...
              It seems our kids are being tested on like lab mice if you ask me. This has nothing to do with being a vegan or a liberal, if anything, its us who doubt and second guess the mainstream media... think about it fellas!
              My generation got 9 medications in the immunization we got and I don’t know a single friend or classmate who got any of these diseases and we had no idea what “Autism” was until all these new chemicals and BS started getting injected into to newer generations.
              Or....

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

Yes, it’s called scientific progress based on research and new technology. It’s kind of how everything works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We followed Doc orders and had the prescribed vaccinations. I have a very healthy 18 & 20 YO. No issues.

Comment

I cannot imagine raising kids in today's world and not getting the vaccinations. You might get lucky not vaccinating your kids but that's because every one else does.

Comment

For most kids, vaccines don't do any harm. However, you have to realize that injecting known carcinogens and neurotoxins WILL harm or kill some children. It is a risk that most people are willing to take, but please respect those that cannot do so. If you think that vaccines are harmless, check out the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program sometime. Do some research, check out sources on both sides and do what you think is best for your own child.

Comment

It's a fad. Like mocha lattes, vegan diets, yoga pants, selfies, food trucks, rampant "allergies", cry rooms, water births or eating your own placenta....this is just something else that some bat-***** crazy soccer mom decided was a good idea because her Holistic Health Advisor (aka yoga instructor) passed on an article that they found on the internet. You can bet your *** that of all the men whose children don't get vaccinated, the idea originated with his wife....guaranteed.

Comment

Vaccines are not a 100% safe they have negative side affect Think bout this scenario you have a 100 kids and a 100 cup cakes and one cupcake will negatively impact one kids with death or just mess them up for life. Do you give out the cupcakes?
                          Nope im not chancing it, what if my kid got that one cupcake.

But go on and listen to your Doctor and do what they tell you. But I pay my Doctor for advise he works for me that where lots of people get confused and think a Doctor is god. The doctor we uses keeps learning stuff everyday he is opened minded. Dr Dibble in Magnolia TX we drive 2 hours when the kids get sick however that aint much!

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                            Wait...you mean the contrails in the sky isn't the government poisoning all of us?
                            Oh no those are legit the govt and Monsanto experimenting with weather manipulation

But vaccines don’t cause autism

Comment

Vaccines are not a 100% safe they have negative side affect Think bout this scenario you have a 100 kids and a 100 cup cakes and one cupcake will negatively impact one kids with death or just mess them up for life. Do you give out the cupcakes?

But go on and listen to your Doctor and do what they tell you. But I pay my Doctor for advise he works for me that where lots of people get confused and think a Doctor is god. The doctor we uses keeps learning stuff everyday he is opened minded. Dr Dibble in Magnolia TX we drive 2 hours when the kids get sick however that aint much!

Vaccines don't just prevent your kid from getting sick, or my kid or anyone else's kid. Vaccinations prevent the OUTBREAK and spread of disease that wipes out towns full of kids. Vaccinations have eliminated polio in this country. Vaccinations eradicated smallpox worldwide. Vaccinations have saved millions of lives. The risk is certainly worth the reward.

If you're worried about your kid getting the one bad cupcake, you're gonna be a freaking basket case when you have to put your kid behind the wheel of a car for the first time.

Comment

Infant Immunization yay or nay?

That is the worst analogy I've ever read.

Vaccines, while MAYBE not 100% safe, are about 10,000 times safer than not being vaccinated. That is a FACT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-01-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X