X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See yall sumbitches in the mornin.[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Where is this walk in spot? It's gonna be like 10pm before I can get there and I don't wanna buddy fk anyone trying to get a ride that late

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Look for the little circle drive on Google. It is to the west of the Primitive camp the road is 496. The entrance to the trail connects to that Circle Drive. You follow that three miles in and you will reach camp. It's hard to get lost once you're on the trail

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is this walk in spot? It's gonna be like 10pm before I can get there and I don't wanna buddy fk anyone trying to get a ride that late

I'll hang out and hike in with you. I sorta know where I'm going. I don't plan on getting in till 9ish. I've been to fox bottom once but canoed in from 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          I'll hang out and hike in with you. I sorta know where I'm going. I don't plan on getting in till 9ish. I've been to fox bottom once but canoed in from 6.
          Sweet my phone is 2298943815

Comment

Comment

Sweet my phone is 2298943815

Roger that.

Comment

we are here
                Attached Files

Comment

More pics!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all keep your eyes out for jspradley. He's hiking in now. We got our am and pm mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        I think I'm gonna hike in around 9 am. So I may be cutting it close. What if we call it fish bait? [emoji41]
                        I'll be closer to 9am now... I think you had your number listed I'll text you if I'm there around 9ish

Comment

Originally posted by B_Destroyer350 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Man, I could go for a lot of what y'all are doing in that pic right now. Hope yall slay a dozen pigs and fish like Jesus!

"He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”

“No,” they answered.

6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish."

So, if yall ain't catching them off the left side of the boat, fish off the right side ;-)

Comment

Taking my daughter to school, eating the biggest breakfast that I can and then I'll be out there. Should be there around 8:30.

Comment

Made it to Taylor park, about to launch! Another boat here launching too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to the park to launch if any one needs a ride. Be there at noon. Or I can pick you up on the way in at the pick up spot around 1230

Comment

Working...
                                X