T.s.l.c.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.s.l.c.

Was just wondering how many of y'all are going to shoot..
    neetz and I will see ya Friday..
    for you new folks.
    it's the
    TEXAS STATE LONGBOW CHAMPIONSHIP. longbows and wood arrows...

I would love to but I'll be taking the family camping on this holiday weekend. I'll probably never be able to make this shoot as long as my kids are still young. Best of luck!!

Comment

Jeffro, what is going on there on Friday.

About 4 or 5 guys from Collin County will be there, good Lord willing.

Wayne

Comment

I'll be there!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Looks like rain is in the forecast for the weekend! It wouldn't be a true Texas State Longbow shoot without a bit of rain!

Comment

Been looking foreword to it all year, I've only made 2 shoots so far this year but this one I won't miss.

Looks like rain is in the forecast for the weekend! It wouldn't be a true Texas State Longbow shoot without a bit of rain! A bit of rain is OK, just as long as it's not too slick. Those first few targets get a little tricky pulling arrows in the slime.

Comment

Looking forward to it. This will only be my 2nd shoot this year.

Comment

I Am going this will be my first time there and first time shooting wood in a 3D shoot and with a new bow ,so it will be interesting for me. It should be fun .

Comment

How about direction, for the newbies. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by doug hill View Post
                    How about direction, for the newbies. Thanks

Bisch

Comment

I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JEFFRO, dang it was good seeing you at Chester my friend., Tod and I will not make this shoot, maybe next year. Y'all have fun, and shoot your best arrow first.

Comment

Well, it looks like the stars have aligned and Holly and I will be shooting this tourney.

Jeffro, if you happen to have my arrows ready, maybe I can pick them up at the shoot? Thanks, Tod

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                            Well, it looks like the stars have aligned and Holly and I will be shooting this tourney.

Jeffro, if you happen to have my arrows ready, maybe I can pick them up at the shoot? Thanks, Tod

Wish we had known those plans would change a week ago. Then i could have been warming my wife up to the idea, and practicing with woods. Probably not likely unless we can make it a family affair and tote the kids around in a stroller..... and find hotel money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post

that is so cool, and it just so happens that I WILL HAVE THEM THERE...4U
                              with a refund...i have to fletch today....

THANK YOU BISCH for the maps..i can't do that stuff..
                              and to all of our friends and familys.. can't wait to see you....
                              oh and MM7 DON'T FORGET WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT....

Comment

Working...
                              X