Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a huge turkey in front of me RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
    Where's Bisch when you need him?
    Good golly, miss Molly! I want one of those goats!

Looks like you guys are in a target rich environment for sure.

Congrats to DJ and good luck to you, Mark!

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 12-09-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Hunting natural bridge wildlife? Lol

Awesome game you have

Comment

Hey all, thanks for following along. I am so sorry that my phone and tapatalk was double posting the pics. I was not seeing that I my end.

I am home now, I killed a pig and DJ got 2. Sandy, got to see a lot of pigs, and shot just under one....this was probably my fault as I have been preaching to shoot low, shoot low, shoot low. Especially on pigs. As you know, one of my favorite sayings is that I would rather miss low, than to hit high.

I took a 6 ft and and 8 ft South Texas Tripod, and my Lucky's tent blind. All my other stuff is at Brady. DJ shot her pigs from the 8 footer. I like to take my own stuff to day hunt places if they let you, you can get where the animals are not use to, and always have the wind right. You know how important that is with pigs.

We were hunting a small high fence place just south of Luling (San Antonio), called Catcus Creek. It is run and owned by a super nice guy by the name of Bob Skelton.
        He always has a few nice exotics and a ton of pigs. This place and Diamond C are the two best pig places I have ever been. If you don't mind high fence operations, it is a ton of fun and a great place to take beginners....as you will get a shot at pigs. He has a web site. The accomdations are nothing close to Big Oak, but they will do and he is building a new cabin. I had to be in the area anyway to check on some taxidermy, so I mixed in a hunt.

I think I answered all the questions, if not, let me know.

Comment

Working...
        X