Truck seat cover recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck seat cover recommendations?

My original cloth seats in my 2010 F-150 crew can are getting a little worn out and for sure stained. Does anyone on TBH have any that they really enjoy or would recommend?

All I’m looking for is clean looking with with the ability to clean up relatively easily as my lab is a big fan of shedding all on the back seat. Thanks in advance.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same truck and went with CalTrend. I think the complete set was $300 or so. Well worth it.

Comment

Marathon seat covers, had them in my last truck and they were great quality.

Comment

I just installed these in my lease truck. They are very nice and comfortable. Looks like they will last for years to come. Probably outlast the truck.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headwaters is all I've used, can't say enough about quality and customer service! Call and talk direct to the owner, Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
              Headwaters is all I've used, can't say enough about quality and customer service! Call and talk direct to the owner, Paul.
              X2

Comment

Clazzio Seat Covers are the most affordable way to upgrade your seats to leather. Most Trusted Online Dealer of Clazzio Seat Covers

Comment

I went with Marathon
                  Attached Files

Comment

I just picked up a 98 GMC ext ca I need seat covers for.

Comment

I recently got a set of rugged fit seat covers for my 2010 Chevy. I got the endura material that's water proof and so far I love them. They fit awesome and the customer service is fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

After researching quite a bit I used Durafit out of Mansfield on my F250. Great product that fit like a glove and a lot better value IMO. Their Endura fabric is fantastic.

Durafit Covers | Custom Fit Car Covers, Truck Covers, Van Covers, Waterproof Covers, Neoprene Covers | We make year-make-model specific car seat covers and truck seat covers for Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota, and more! Don't wait to protect your car or truck's upholstery with velour, neoprene, and leatherette covers!

Comment

I've had the marathon covers in my truck for over 8 years, they still repel anything you spill on them and are holding up great! The color has faded from the sun but that's to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                            This. I've had headwaters covers on my seats for 10 years. Other than fading a bit, not the first issue, and the fit like a glove.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X