Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
    I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

Comment

The truth will always do that.

Comment

If he said they'll pay for it, then they'll pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
          Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
          I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...
          And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

Don't seem to hear much about that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
            And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

it doesn't fit the lefts and MSM's agenda....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And the O has never done the same?

Comment

thanks putin!

Comment

So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?

Comment

If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
                        Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                          Don't think tearing anyone a new one is necessary. Just clean out the bad eggs and replace with quality, which is what he seems to have a knack of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
                            Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself
                            Or maybe they did such an excellent job that they got the important states votes rather then just going for pure numbers

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberals are still PO'ed about the election and are still trying to discredit the results. They unfortunately will never go away until the US we love and need is basically destroyed. We came close to loosing the great country if this election had not turned out the way it did. No way on God's green earth can they prove that the election was rigged. All the libtards can just KMB!

Comment

Working...
                              X