Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    A piece of advice... we JUST found this out the hard way. Figure out a way, either duck tape or a screw, to keep the box under the motor closed. It WILL work it's way loose on one side and fall down allowing small birds or mice in there. It happened to my dads and something managed to chew through the wires. I had to take the cage off and rewire it this weekend while it was full of corn. Ended up using duck tape wrapped all around the box...
    Interesting... I just filled my up with 700lbs of corn, so when I head back down there I will inspect it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Interesting... I just filled my up with 700lbs of corn, so when I head back down there I will inspect it.
      It took a few months before it happened but for some reason 1 or our 3 did... so far... not a big issue now that we know about it. Can take steps to prevent...

Comment

A piece of advice... we JUST found this out the hard way. Figure out a way, either duck tape or a screw, to keep the box under the motor closed. It WILL work it's way loose on one side and fall down allowing small birds or mice in there. It happened to my dads and something managed to chew through the wires. I had to take the cage off and rewire it this weekend while it was full of corn. Ended up using duck tape wrapped all around the box...
        Thanks for the heads up Jenn...I’ll inspect mine next weekend.

Comment

We turned one into the camp crapper. Worked great.

Skinny

Comment

It took a few months before it happened but for some reason 1 or our 3 did... so far... not a big issue now that we know about it. Can take steps to prevent...

Never had an issue last year but I will
            Certainly inspect it now.

Comment

Academy in NRH on 820 has these if anyone is still looking. Unfortunately, I'm standing in the store right now..

Comment

Academy is Sherman had two of them.

Comment

Working...
                X