No announcement yet.

Iran deal over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fail to see where this duping you speak of took place. It says unsubstantiated, and former Obama administration denies allegations. The Obama administration also denied the Fast and the Furious debacle, as well as Benghazi. Not to mention they lied about attempting to get world banks to help Iran.
    Is the citizenship thing real? I don't know, but I do know that the Obama administration has been caught doing things that they claim they didn't. It's funny how the democrats can call for an investigation on any rumor that is falsely started, that has not been substantiated, but yet here you are beating your chest about the same type of scenario. Typical of you. A true centrist would do no such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I fail to see where this duping you speak of took place. It says unsubstantiated, and former Obama administration denies allegations. The Obama administration also denied the Fast and the Furious debacle, as well as Benghazi. Not to mention they lied about attempting to get world banks to help Iran.
      Is the citizenship thing real? I don't know, but I do know that the Obama administration has been caught doing things that they claim they didn't. It's funny how the democrats can call for an investigation on any rumor that is falsely started, that has not been substantiated, but yet here you are beating your chest about the same type of scenario. Typical of you. A true centrist would do no such a thing.
      Should just come out of the closet as the far lefty he is. His proffesors got him good. Sad actually.

Comment

Obama being the Muslim that he has always been probably did give them citizenships. Don't doubt it at all. He has even stated that he was one of them in one of the books he wrote. I think his quote was that he would stand with his muslim brothers should the tides of war turn ugly or something to that effect.

Comment

The burden of proof is on he who makes the claim. Trump made a truth claim and his administration has offered no proof or responded to requests for comment (par for the course). If they had any proof, surely the administration wouldn't miss an opportunity to toss more red meat to Trump Nation.

The administration is more than capable of procuring naturalization records from 3 years ago to substantiate the claim.

Regarding investigations....the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence published a report yesterday that refuted Trump and agreed with the Intelligence Community Assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections to damage Clinton and support Trump.

So....

An America-hating, hardline, Iranian Muslim cleric makes a statement that's picked up by Fox News and tweeted by Trump as truth, and Trump Nation spins into a frenzy to retrain their sights on Obama.

The US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence publishes their conclusion that Russia aggressively targeted the 2016 elections in an effort to damage Clinton and boost Trump, and from Trump Nation we get.....crickets.

Pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            The burden of proof is on he who makes the claim. Trump made a truth claim and his administration has offered no proof or responded to requests for comment (par for the course). If they had any proof, surely the administration wouldn't miss an opportunity to toss more red meat to Trump Nation.

The administration is more than capable of procuring naturalization records from 3 years ago to substantiate the claim.

Regarding investigations....the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence published a report yesterday that refuted Trump and agreed with the Intelligence Community Assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections to damage Clinton and support Trump.

So....

An America-hating, hardline, Iranian Muslim cleric makes a statement that's picked up by Fox News and tweeted by Trump as truth, and Trump Nation spins into a frenzy to retrain their sights on Obama.

The US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence publishes their conclusion that Russia aggressively targeted the 2016 elections in an effort to damage Clinton and boost Trump, and from Trump Nation we get.....crickets.

Pathetic...
            Trump needed no help in defeating Clinton. Sorry you can't come to grasp about that. As a matter of fact, people are leaving the Democratic Party due to all the hate being perpetuated toward Trump. #walkaway

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Should just come out of the closet as the far lefty he is. His proffesors got him good. Sad actually.
              I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago....decades after my last encounter with a professor.

Don't ASSume so much. Doing so will make you look foolish more often than not.

Comment

I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago....decades after my last encounter with a professor.

Don't ASSume so much. Doing so will make you look foolish more often than not.
                Claiming to be a centrist, and spewing your left wing BS, certainly makes you look foolish

Comment

Trump needed no help in defeating Clinton. Sorry you can't come to grasp about that. As a matter of fact, people are leaving the Democratic Party due to all the hate being perpetuated toward Trump. #walkaway
                  Whether Trump needed help to win is irrelevant and whole a different subject.

Trump has denied that Russia interfered to help him. He has to deny it, because to do otherwise would help legitimize the Mueller investigation. In fact, he's gone so far as to make a completely unsubstantiated claim that Russia interfered to help Clinton. He's done that because his base, like most political bases, is easily manipulated (see the Iranian nationalization tweet). The Senate has now gone on record that they don't agree with Trump on this, which explains why they've warned Trump about pulling the plug on Mueller.

People are also leaving the Republican party. So what?

Comment

Claiming to be a centrist, and spewing your left wing BS, certainly makes you look foolish
                    Pointing out that you and Trump believe an anti-American hardline Islamic cleric is now considered spewing left wing BS? My, how times have changed.

Let's find some more Islamic clerics to believe now that they are apparently the new standard for conservative truth. LMAO!

Comment

Why would Russia help Trump, considering the sweet Uranium One deal? That doesn't even make logical sense.

BTW, is your boyfriend a democrat? Are you one of those one issue voters I hear about?

Comment

Pointing out that you and Trump believe an anti-American hardline Islamic cleric is now considered spewing left wing BS? My, how times have changed.

Let's find some more Islamic clerics to believe now that they are apparently the new standard for conservative truth. LMAO!
                        I never said I believed the citizenship claims. As a matter of fact, I stated that in my first post on this subject.

Comment

Why would Russia help Trump, considering the sweet Uranium One deal? That doesn't even make logical sense.

BTW, is your boyfriend a democrat? Are you one of those one issue voters I hear about?
                          Backed into a corner by news that the Ruskies were working to help his boy Trump, the right winger resorts to immature personal attacks. Pathetic? Yes. Surprising? No.

Comment

Backed into a corner by news that the Ruskies were working to help his boy Trump, the right winger resorts to immature personal attacks. Pathetic? Yes. Surprising? No.
                            No,no. Unlike a Delaware or Nevada corporation, total anonymity is not had here. Forget I mentioned it. Sorry.

Comment

No,no. Unlike a Delaware or Nevada corporation, total anonymity is not had here. Forget I mentioned it. Sorry.
                              No worries. Heading out to a bbq with the girlfriend.

Comment

I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago...
                                Is it still the same old echo chamber you remember 8 years ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X