X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try a deeper hook

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      On a one piece bow, measure from the end of the fade out to the string on both upper and lower limbs.

On a 3pc bow, measure from the end of the riser to the string on both upper and lower limbs.

For 3-Under tillering, the two measurements should be the same.

For split finger tillering, the measurement on the top limb should be 1/8"-1/4" more than the measurement on the bottom limb.

Bisch
      Thanx. I'll try that.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        On a one piece bow, measure from the end of the fade out to the string on both upper and lower limbs.

On a 3pc bow, measure from the end of the riser to the string on both upper and lower limbs.

For 3-Under tillering, the two measurements should be the same.

For split finger tillering, the measurement on the top limb should be 1/8"-1/4" more than the measurement on the bottom limb.

Bisch
        This gives me warms and fuzzys for my split finger endeavor on my ““Chesty” Polar”. Oorah.

Comment

I can shoot either split , 3 under , 2 under . But I really like 3 under and I dont gap shoot untill 15 yards plus and really have great results . 3 under keeps your index finger from messing up the shot.

Comment

I've been shooting split since about 1959, including the 10 or so years I shot a compound. I've won a few tournaments, and shot a few nice critters. I see no need to change.

Comment

Hey Byron! Before you abandon split, try dropping your index finger off the string, and just lay it along the arrow shaft before starting your draw. It's like a modified 2 under. That's how I shoot (learned it from Dan Toelke). It eliminates the pinch on your index finger, while keeping the quieter release of split.

Comment

Working...
              X