Knee Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knee Boots

My Chippewa snake boots don’t cut the mustard when it’s less than 30 degrees out, and I’m flat out tired of wasting money on Lacrosse products, they suck!

What’s another good option for good cold weather knee boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Artic Shields to slip over boots

Comment

If it's that cold there probably aren't snakes out to worry about.

Comment

I’ve been wearing Muck Woody Max for about 15yrs. First pair lasted 13yrs. I’ve hunted in single digit temps with no complaints.

Comment

I have an earlier version of these that I got a couple of years ago. They are heavier than my snakeboots but really warm.

Comment

I have a pair of 1200 gram Thinsulate rubber boot of a brand you don't want to hear about. Bought before last season and so far they have done what they are supposed to do. Or i use my pair of Artic Shields to cover my boots. If used correctly they work.

Comment

The reason I even talk about my Chippewa’s is because they are hands down the most comfortable boots I own, but my toes freeze when it’s cold. I’ve always owned Lacrosse, but literally every pair I wear just falls apart, knee boots, waders, even my hip boots don’t last! I’m just wondering if their are some better made boots out there!

Comment

Anybody try the Gator Waders boots?

Comment

Working...
                X