Best Electric Sausage Stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Electric Sausage Stuffer

In the market for a larger electric stuffer. I need to upgrade! What’s the best for my money? If you got an electric model give me your review, features, model, volume and most important the cost. Post any pictures or websites. Thanks for the review and feedback.

F. D1ck

Comment

And, we're off...…………………….

Comment

Stuffer or grinder?
        Stuffing just takes a little firm pressure

Comment

My Cabelas 1 HP has an auger attachment that will stuff sausage faster than I can keep up.

Comment

I know you said electric but we use a Dakota Stuffer runs off water pressure and it makes quick work

Comment

For a gear driven stuffer, the F D1ck is probably the best out there and it's price reflects it.

The Dakota water stuffer works great but on the small side.

Comment

I will look at the Dakota. Thanks. Heard LEM makes a solid unit.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  F. D1ck
                  I thought this was a joke so I had to look it up. Looks like a great unit.

Comment

I'm attempting to rig my manual stuffer into a electric. I bought cheap Harbor Freight right angle drill, foot pedal and router speed control. I'm about to start putting it all the together. I will let you know if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                      My Cabelas 1 HP has an auger attachment that will stuff sausage faster than I can keep up.
                      Agreed! We just used two of these to stuff close to 700 pounds of sausage for the Medina VFD game dinner. It made quick work of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                        I'm attempting to rig my manual stuffer into a electric. I bought cheap Harbor Freight right angle drill, foot pedal and router speed control. I'm about to start putting it all the together. I will let you know if it works.

Been thinking of this route too. Keep us updated Stolle. You’re a wizard at this kind of Stuff.
                        No pun intended. Lol.
                        Seriously. I’m looking forward to seeing your invention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This, it's a great grinder/stuffer.

Comment

We bought the LEM 30 pound stuffer 2 years ago, it makes stuffing links a breeze, wish we had done it years ago! Stuffing a full length casing without stopping to reload the stuffer is a real time saver.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                              I know you said electric but we use a Dakota Stuffer runs off water pressure and it makes quick work

What size do you have ? I have a water stuffer too .

Comment

Working...
                              X