• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supreme Court

Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Word

Seems a liberal woman can make any sort of accusation imaginable and be taken seriously......unless it's about a liberal politician.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Word

Seems a liberal woman can make any sort of accusation imaginable and be taken seriously......unless it's about a liberal politician.
      Yep. Good thing ole slick Willie was a Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Yep. Good thing ole slick Willie was a Democrat.

That’s an accurate statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruth Bader Ginsburg just accused Abraham Lincoln of inappropriate touching.

Comment

I hope yall don't really think this is about attempted rape or sexual assault.

This is and was a concerted effort by Senate Dems to delay this confirmation. They know they cant out vote him so delay is all they got. If they can keep up the circus and push it into October then they will start screaming it is too close to the mid terms.
            All pay back for the M. Garland non vote and this woman is being used as a pawn.

Don't you find it ironic that all her social media posts were scrubbed BEFORE this was leaked to the media......

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              Ruth Bader Ginsburg just accused Abraham Lincoln of inappropriate touching.
              Good thing I was not drinking anything

I don't know what it is going to take for the people to stand up and take this country back

All that would have to happen is for every decent person to come to the polls one time, vote all the democrat scum out

If Trump can be investigated for months, why was Hillary not put before a firing squad?

Comment

You can expect demoncrats to pull this stuff. They're all morally bankrupt. The disturbing thing is how the spineless republicans are allowing this circus to continue. Just vote the man in and tell the dems and the press to GFY's.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  I hope yall don't really think this is about attempted rape or sexual assault.

This is and was a concerted effort by Senate Dems to delay this confirmation. They know they cant out vote him so delay is all they got. If they can keep up the circus and push it into October then they will start screaming it is too close to the mid terms.
                  All pay back for the M. Garland non vote and this woman is being used as a pawn.

Don't you find it ironic that all her social media posts were scrubbed BEFORE this was leaked to the media......
                  I think nearly everyone understands it this way. Even the liberals know this.

Which makes it even more disturbing IMO...

Comment

Just a thought.....The Republicans do not fire back because they all hide the same stuff in the same closet.

I know its not true of all men. But dang sure seems that once a man has some influence/power he starts groping women. Now, if its not true and the accusations are false, prison time is in order for the woman. But I be there is no way to prove anything and that is why this is the new tactic.

But I have looked at some of these women. Most of them....there is absolutely no way they could identify the person that "groped" them. He would have to have been hidden behind a blackout curtain or something so he could not see her face. I mean....throw up ugly......

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                      Just a thought.....The Republicans do not fire back because they all hide the same stuff in the same closet.

I know its not true of all men. But dang sure seems that once a man has some influence/power he starts groping women. Now, if its not true and the accusations are false, prison time is in order for the woman. But I be there is no way to prove anything and that is why this is the new tactic.

But I have looked at some of these women. Most of them....there is absolutely no way they could identify the person that "groped" them. He would have to have been hidden behind a blackout curtain or something so he could not see her face. I mean....throw up ugly......
                      Prison is too good for them. Hang 'em HIGH and let the vultures eat their eyeballs and tounge.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

Hard to prove a negative on something that supposedly happened 20-30 years ago.

But I agree..IMO 90% or more of these women are liars. They should serve hard prison time for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          You can expect demoncrats to pull this stuff. They're all morally bankrupt. The disturbing thing is how the spineless republicans are allowing this circus to continue. Just vote the man in and tell the dems and the press to GFY's.
                          ^^^this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            They should serve hard prison time for sure.
                            I think this would be the worst punishment that could be handed down because they obviously have a problem with things that are hard.

Comment

Here is how the narrative should go to counter any and all attacks by the liberal nutjobs:
                              1. There is not crime to investigate- as a girl this women didn't report it to anyone, even her parents, so that the charge could be taken to the local police to investigate.
                              2. At the very least, if there is any chance of this being true, this is an example of inappropriate behavior at the least and assault at the worst between two minors. If the girl had brought charges and it was proven true thru a trial process, then the records would have been sealed because they were both minors.
                              3. All this talk about making the FBI conduct an investigation is so beyond common sense it makes my head hurt. This is a local matter and does not involve any kind of threat to US security so the FBI has no jurisdiction or purview to get involved.
                              4. The local police where the alleged incident occurred would not even take any kind of investigation up for something that happened 36 years ago with no more information than "he did this to me". She can't remember exactly where or even when this occurred.
                              5. The Dems lost any credibility on this when they sat on this info for a month and a half and didn't bring it up until it was time to bring his confirmation out of committee. This just proves that they can't bring him down due to his record so their only hope is a tactic to stall this until the midterm elections.
                              6. The Dems need to get over their butt hurt over Merrick Garland. They set the precedent when they refused to take up a vote during a vacancy the year before a Presidential election saying the new president should be able to pick his own nominee for the highest court in the land. This is not the year before a presidential election so moving forward follows their precedent.

And that's all I have to say about that....

Comment

Working...
                              X