QAD ultrarest HDX, noise cure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Tech at Jacksonville

Bought and had Quad installed at new archery place in Jacksonville. Fast work and works quiet and flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      There is no right way that I can see. If you raise it up all the way it can still hit the shelf because the arm drops below 90 deg.

Thanks Joe, that's what I was planning to do. I put some mole skin but it's not soft enough. Gonna try home depot and see if the have some big velcro.

Thanks all for your help.

Daniel, wish I would have seen the BT rest, sure would look good on my new ride!
      I use the 1" wide stuff and it takes about 2" or so running front to back under the launcher arm. Wally world or even a CVS/Walgreens should have it.

I have a HDX on my personal bow and while I love them, they are not the quietest drop away out there. Smackdown PRO is much quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        There is no right way that I can see. If you raise it up all the way it can still hit the shelf because the arm drops below 90 deg.

Thanks Joe, that's what I was planning to do. I put some mole skin but it's not soft enough. Gonna try home depot and see if the have some big velcro.

Thanks all for your help.

Daniel, wish I would have seen the BT rest, sure would look good on my new ride!
        You might consider the switch, I'm quoting someone here in their description of it:

Deeper cradle allows the launcher to be off the shelf, in return makes it quieter.

Comment

Have one on my Insanity that was tuned at RBO and no problem.

Comment

Thanks for all the information fellas

Comment

On the insanity you have to set it a little above the berger hole and move your nock or it will hit a bit. I put a little velcro under mine and set it up dead center. I would rather have a correct center shot and deal with a little slap than tune nock high. It's a little harder to tune off center, but not bad on the new bowtechs. I shot an experience.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper tapper View Post
                On the insanity you have to set it a little above the berger hole and move your nock or it will hit a bit. I put a little velcro under mine and set it up dead center. I would rather have a correct center shot and deal with a little slap than tune nock high. It's a little harder to tune off center, but not bad on the new bowtechs. I shot an experience.
                That was part of the problem. When I went back to get it moved we raised it and the loop but it started ripping paper a little high. Rest was still hitting a little so we set it back and I'm just going to pad it. I have some thick velcro I'm gonna I stall.

Comment

Rednek Booda Outdoors

Comment

Working...
                  X