First point hunt in oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First point hunt in oct

Ill be at first point October 15 to the 17 anybody else gonna be out there?

Nobody

Comment

Nov and dec for me this year

Comment

Looks like you have the ranch to yourself

Comment

5000 acres to my self sounds good! Starting to get excited 3 more days

Comment

Good luck, let us know how it goes...

Comment

do a live hunt for us

Comment

Will do! how's your dog coming along?

Comment

i plan on it cold front is coming in with some rain so hould be some good hunting QUOTE=KevBow;7691790]do a live hunt for us[/QUOTE]

Comment

Lab

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                    Will do! how's your dog coming along?
                    My lab is doing pretty good. Took him out hunting the other day and did a good job. Still working with hand signals and single T.

By the way it is raining down here in Eagle Pass. First point is like 30 minutes away and am sure they r getting rain as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                      i plan on it cold front is coming in with some rain so hould be some good hunting QUOTE=KevBow;7691790]do a live hunt for us
                      [/QUOTE]

I will be going to the ranch here in Firstpoint in a couple of hours to see how Bo is doing. I'll give you an inside update how the ranch is doing.

Comment

That's awesome! I took mine on a couple of teal hunts he did pretty good also looks like its gonna be raining the whole time I'm down there but I don't mind I like hunting in the rain
                        Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                        My lab is doing pretty good. Took him out hunting the other day and did a good job. Still working with hand signals and single T.

By the way it is raining down here in Eagle Pass. First point is like 30 minutes away and am sure they r getting rain as well.

Comment

Sounds good! Have u hunted there before? Looking for a view points I've be er hunted that part of texas so it may be a challenge QUOTE=Signcutter336;7693116][/QUOTE]

I will be going to the ranch here in Firstpoint in a couple of hours to see how Bo is doing. I'll give you an inside update how the ranch is doing.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Good luck, I'll be waiting for your report. The past couple of years I've just been chasing mule deer but I am looking at changing things up next year and I am seriously thinking about booking with First Point.

Comment

Hunted at Firstpoint for the last five years, three with Mike and two with Bo if you include this year. I have seen many good quality deer on the ranch. I have helped Mike and Bo with work on the ranch.

Right now we are getting hit with lots of rain but it should be good before you get down. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X