South Texas Hunting service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Hunting service

anyone ever hunted with them? They sound reasonable, $250 for a 3 day bowhunt, with lodging, all hogs you want. Looking for some info on them...

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    anyone ever hunted with them? They sound reasonable, $250 for a 3 day bowhunt, with lodging, all hogs you want. Looking for some info on them...
    Wow, might have to check them out with the kiddo! Following...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Wow, might have to check them out with the kiddo! Following...
      South Texas Hunting Service Duval County "The Legendary South Texas Brush Country" ​  Exotic Hunts 

there link...

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

Looks legit, wish it were closer

Comment

I wonder why they don't put the acreage of the ranch on their site? How many hunters do they book at the same time? Do they mix different parties in the same bunk house? I'm sure all this could be explained with a phone call.

Comment

that looks like the MEW Ranch... WEnt one time a long time ago and it sucked bad. Do a search on the mew ranch and you will see bad reviews. Not saying for sure that is this place but it from the one picture that was from the inside of the owners cabin it sure loos like it although looks like he removed some of the mounts so nobody would notice...

Comment

yep after a little more looking that's definitely the mew ranch... Stay away from there unless you like throwing money away. And if you do like throwing your money away, throw some to me for saving your butt some cash lol...
                When me and my dad went a long time ago prior to getting therte he told us that they didn't let people drive in their pasture. Didn't say that we had to walk to wherever we wanted to hunt. So we got there and he informed us that all hunters had to walk from camp. Not a big deal for me as I was about 18 but my poor dad w a bad hip was worn out after 3 days there. Especially when out of 15 hunters not a single person saw a deer

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Looks to me like the Mew Ranch with a new name, they are using the same pictures.

Comment

sounds like they dont want does killed lol $750 per doe!!

Comment

glad I saw this first

Comment

B@J ranch

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                          yep after a little more looking that's definitely the mew ranch... Stay away from there unless you like throwing money away. And if you do like throwing your money away, throw some to me for saving your butt some cash lol...
                          When me and my dad went a long time ago prior to gn etting therte he told us that they didn't let people drive in their pasture. Didn't say that we had to walk to wherever we wanted to hunt. So we got there and he informed us that all hunters had to walk from camp. Not a big deal for me as I was about 18 but my poor dad w a bad hip was worn out after 3 days there. Especially when out of 15 hunters not a single person saw a deer
                          reminds me and sounds like the B&J ranch that used to be the Double B ranch near brackettville on the other side of uvalde. they will scam you for $900 before you realize it's a scam. won't see any quality buck but some spikes and mostly does. on top of that hardly deer at all though it says that it a 20,000 ranch adjoining it and on the trophy side which they charge more to sit there and see does and spikes if you should be lucky. pictures are old the same. it's advertise on texas day hunts of which i have already written a review of this place.

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                            When me and my dad went a long time ago prior to getting therte he told us that they didn't let people drive in their pasture. Didn't say that we had to walk to wherever we wanted to hunt. So we got there and he informed us that all hunters had to walk from camp. Not a big deal for me as I was about 18 but my poor dad w a bad hip was worn out after 3 days there. Especially when out of 15 hunters not a single person saw a deer
                            reminds me and sounds like the B&J ranch that used to be the Double B ranch near brackettville on the other side of uvalde. they will scam you for $900 before you realize it's a scam. won't see any quality buck but some spikes and mostly does. on top of that hardly deer at all though it says that it a 20,000 ranch adjoining it and on the trophy side which they charge more to sit there and see does and spikes if you should be lucky. pictures are old the same. it's advertise on texas day hunts of which i have already written a review of this place.

Comment

Working...
                            X