Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s that Keller school district };o

Comment

My daddy was always a jokester of sorts and when ordering food in the drive thrus would always sum up his order with “and I’m gonna need that to go please”! Hilarious the amount of cashiers that just sat there dumbfounded....never saying a word or understanding his sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by demtx View Post
        My bud and I ordered DQ dudes, mine was all the way, he told them 'cut the tomatoes'. After a couple bites he got a funny look and lifted the top of his dude. Yup, there was his tomatoes all chopped up like he asked for. I was rolling.
        Probably a good thing he didn't tell them to cut the cheese on it.

Comment

My bud and I ordered DQ dudes, mine was all the way, he told them 'cut the tomatoes'. After a couple bites he got a funny look and lifted the top of his dude. Yup, there was his tomatoes all chopped up like he asked for. I was rolling.
          A whole new level of dumbassery has been achieved. This took multiple dumbarses to achieve; one to take the order and one to actually do it. Can you imagine how the conversation between these two rocket scientists must have gone?

Comment

I (52) argue with my son (30) all the time. I tell him the advent of the computer has ruined the world. Now, think about it for a minute before you call me crazy. Rewind 30 years. There were a lot of jobs that required skilled manufacturers. Craftsmanship. Decent paying jobs. Now so much is automated and more and more headed that direction. Don't get me wrong, I see the improvements in machining for instance.

Now everyone has a hand-held mini computer that distracts them from reality, and most folks aren't even present where they are anymore. Everyone has a voice, and not everyone needs to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              So.. do you think your dad and grandfather didn’t say the exact same thing? It’s fast food Chinese two deep breaths it will be okay. Oh and you misspelled some words.
              There's always at least one...... geez dude, really. There sure have been a lot of keyboard warriors 'round here lately. Lighten up. Have a sense of humor for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                My daddy was always a jokester of sorts and when ordering food in the drive thrus would always sum up his order with “and I’m gonna need that to go please”! Hilarious the amount of cashiers that just sat there dumbfounded....never saying a word or understanding his sarcasm.
                I'd be afraid I'd get my burger with a little "extra" on it if I did that.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Comment

Full sip of Makers Mark on the screen. That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                    There's always at least one...... geez dude, really. There sure have been a lot of keyboard warriors 'round here lately. Lighten up. Have a sense of humor for crying out loud.
                    No warrior here bud I just think it’s amazing how easy people get ****** and vent. I could can see it the other way as well ..I ordered three egg rolls and it was 8$ because they sell them in 1,2 and 4s. Remember the sonic burger with cheese thread? Would it have been better with this. I guess I’m that guy and just realize **** happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      Amazing isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                        Amazing isn't it?

See above I will put smiley faces next time.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                          They’re morons for the most part. I believe Einstein said it best:
                          [ATTACH]886940[/ATTACH]
                          Einstein never said that. Not a big deal, but he didn't.

I had a 20 something ask me if 18 months was longer than a year and if so by how much.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                            No warrior here bud I just think it’s amazing how easy people get ****** and vent. I could can see it the other way as well ..I ordered three egg rolls and it was 8$ because they sell them in 1,2 and 4s. Remember the sonic burger with cheese thread? Would it have been better with this. I guess I’m that guy and just realize **** happens.
                            Hahaha.......you still don't get it. I wasn't ******, just amazed that this girl couldn't add 2+1 to get 3. If you read that I was ****** or venting then that's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                              Hahaha.......you still don't get it. I wasn't ******, just amazed that this girl couldn't add 2+1 to get 3. If you read that I was ****** or venting then that's on you.

I guess it was the disgusted face and rollinging of eyes that confused me. I will know next time it was in jest. I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                                Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
                                Will blow them away.
                                In their defense ( as I used to do this during highschool) you usually are thinking about yournext action ahead of timr, and most people dont give you the extra change. Ive also had people give me the extra hange, but too much of it. The first one throws you off, the second is just annoying.

For the OP, kids are just stupid now. When im sick i think of how many of these bright eyed idiots will be the ones who are supposed to be doing there jobs right..

Comment

Working...
                                X