Jellystone Hill Country or Waller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
    I live about 2 miles from the Waller one. It is always packed, and expensive. I'd go to the HC location just because of the Schlitterbahn park. The Waller location has a small water playground for the kids and two different slides. That's about it.
    Where do you live? Our place is on Cochran right before you get to the fire station.

Comment

We have been to the Hill Country one 3 or 4 times. First time was Daddy Daughter camp out a couple years ago with our church. My daughter (9 now) still loves the place. There is plenty to do, lots of activities for the kids and as stated it's close to Canyon Lake and if you are going Schlitterbahn one day you should not run out of things to do. The staff at the Hill Country one has always been super nice the times we've been there. When we go we always just tent camp so I'm unfamiliar with any of the cabins. I get emails from the monthly and I know they are adding onto the pool area and I think they added a couple new cabins in the "off season" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
        Where do you live? Our place is on Cochran right before you get to the fire station.
        Sounds like you live close to Monaville Hall. Our place is on the corner of Schmidt and Richard Frey, across from the winery. NOT the ugly yellow Hasienda.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
          Sounds like you live close to Monaville Hall. Our place is on the corner of Schmidt and Richard Frey, across from the winery. NOT the ugly yellow Hasienda.
          I actually live in pearland, but we have a small cabin on our place out there. You're real close. Our place starts just to the North of you on Schmidt road. We also have access from the Cochran side. I shot my first buck over 26 years ago probably just a few hundred yards from your place.

Comment

PM sent BrandonH.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
              Anyone stayed at the one near canyon lake. We are trying to decide between the Waller location and the Hill country location. leaning toward the Hill country because we may go to Schlitterbaun also. Just wanted to see if anyone had any imput on it.
              Just FYI, I just got an email update from them.

Our exciting new addition to Yogi Bear's Water Zone, the dinosaur themed interactive water playground, is now open! Our campers can't stop talking about how thrilling it is to slip down the water slides, get soaked at the hydrostorm, have friendly battles with the water cannons and so much more!

Come experience the all new Yogi Bear's Water Zone at Jellystone Parkâ„¢ in Hill Country! We'll be beating the Texas heat with big splashes at the Water Zone these next few weeks. Head over to our website to see what exciting themes we have planned for your next stay with us. Or, you can call our friendly Reservations Staff, and they'll help you plan the perfect camping trip!

Comment

Thanks ag. We just booked a cabin over there

Comment

Thanks ag. We just booked a cabin over there
                  Awesome, enjoy!

Let us know how the place is now that they've done some updates.

Comment

I'll be in canyon all next week and will be in and out of jellystone a few times. Do you know what cabin # you're staying in? Maybe I'll swing by for a cold one....

Comment

I think we are in cindy bear #3. I will have to check with the wife for sure. She was looking at that or just one of the lodge rooms that looks like a hotel room

Comment

I think we are in cindy bear #3. I will have to check with the wife for sure. She was looking at that or just one of the lodge rooms that looks like a hotel room
                        I'll keep an eye out for ya! We'll be staying in Fischer but a buddy of mine is staying the week at jellystone.... We are going to schlitterbahn on Wednesday I believe.

Comment

We are heading to schlitterbahn Wednesday also. will be staying Sunday - wednseday morning there at jellystone!

Comment

I'm heading out tomorrow and will be there till next Sunday.... I'm sure we will run into each other

Comment

We are headed over the the Burleson one next weekend. Been to the Tyler one and its OK, they did just put in a pretty cool slide down into their big pond.

Comment

Working...
                              X