Up Next....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up Next....

on the rape and assault show....Morgan Freeman.

It does not say he raped anyone did it??? Maybe I missed that part, dunno?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      You don't get on the show until the 3rd accuser come out....
      we've merely entered opening credits.....wait for it....

Comment

Shawshank Redemption part II: Red's Return

Comment

Comedy is gone because of PC culture
          It wont be long and entertainment as a whole will disappear because every male actor will be fighting for his lively hood and reputation in court.
          I guess being a female in entertainment these days is tantamount to a winning lottery ticket

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Comedy is gone because of PC culture
            It wont be long and entertainment as a whole will disappear because every male actor will be fighting for his lively hood and reputation in court.
            I guess being a female in entertainment these days is tantamount to a winning lottery ticket
            Seems that way! I am more than sure their are some BAD, ROTTEN folks and TONs of strange folks in that industry. Kinda like every other profession!

Comment

I am not a fan of Morgan Freeman.

Comment

He ate to many puddin pops

Comment

All I care is that if/when these women are found out to be lying they get thrown in prison.

IMO when this BS comes up one side should go to jail.

Comment

Drivin' Miss Daisy!

Comment

In this new climate it doesn't even matter. Guilty till proven innocent. From what I read he was being a bit of a creep but no actual assaults. Again, doesn't matter. He has been hash tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        In this new climate it doesn't even matter. Guilty till proven innocent. From what I read he was being a bit of a creep but no actual assaults. Again, doesn't matter. He has been hash tagged.
                        Creep is the word!!!! My wife calls him a old creep. And she started that from 5+ years ago. (-; I don't think that is a crime though....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Creep is the word!!!! My wife calls him a old creep. And she started that from 5+ years ago. (-; I don't think that is a crime though....lol

If that were the case Biden would have gone to prison years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            If that were the case Biden would have gone to prison years ago.
                            Sadly this is another level of women leading the ME TOO hysteria. ........I don't trust alot of it but that is where we are as a society.

Comment

Sadly this is another level of women leading the ME TOO hysteria. ........I don't trust alot of it but that is where we are as a society.

The really sad part is those women who were actually assaulted at some point in time won't be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X