Crested Butte Ski recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crested Butte Ski recommendations

Looking for recommendations for places to stay.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Pioneer guest cabins if you want to stay outside of town. if it was me I would stay in town and shuttle to the mt. Mt. To crowded on my imo. Lots of houses big and small to stay in town vrbo

Comment

Last few times we went we stayed in some condos right by the bunny slope. You could walk out and snap in your skis and ski down to the lift and then ski over to the big boy lifts at the top. They were very nice and reasonably priced from what I remember . Can't remember the name of them unfortunately. Y'all have a great time skiing at Crested Butte. It is a wonderful mountain to ski.

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
        Pioneer guest cabins if you want to stay outside of town. if it was me I would stay in town and shuttle to the mt. Mt. To crowded on my imo. Lots of houses big and small to stay in town vrbo

I've never been to ski, but Pioneer Guest Cabins was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ski in/out?

Comment

have you checked VRBO? Thats what we've been doing for our ski trips

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
              Ski in/out?
              Yes...sorry did not mention.

Comment

Elevation is probably the easiest and best. San Moritz are older and probably cheaper. Axtel is older and next door to Elevation. Bunch of newer ones within easy walking distance. Plaza is on the slope as well.
                Last edited by shark79; 12-23-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                  Elevation is probably the easiest and best. San Moritz are older and probably cheaper. Axtel is older and next door to Elevation. Bunch of newer ones within easy walking distance. Plaza is on the slope as well.
                  San Moritz is the name of the condos I was talking about. Ski in/out from there.

Comment

Working...
                  X