No announcement yet.

Let's grade Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have him at 46 on that scale. He can and likely will do better after the meuller crap is over..

Comment

Economic policies. 6 would be a 8.5 if he hadn't signed the spending bill
      Foreign policy. 8 America is regaining face and our enemies are on the run
      Domestic policy. 7 because banning bumpstocks and talk of no due process before weapons seizure, VA still sucks
      Military policicy. 9 So far so good, keeping us out of wars while beating this **** out of the enemy
      Campaign promises kept. 8 would be higher if he hadn't signed the bill or gone after the 2nd amn. Actually he gets such a high score because he is the first to actually keep campaign promises.

Overall performance score. 38/50. Still better than any president we have had to this date IMO.

Comment

Economic policies. 9
        Foreign policy. 8
        Domestic policy. 7
        Military policicy. 9
        Campaign promises kept. 7 and rising

Overall performance score. 40

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
          Thanks for your participation Hillary.....j/k
          Stupid...

Wall, Hillary in jail, repeal Obamacare care or find a new job next election.

Some folks are just so blinded to by the smoke screens....

Like the Jerusalem embassy...really!.!

I’m paying out the nose in a healthcare tax and people are like
          “Don’t mess wit Israel!!”...be good for them to read the Bible they incorrectly use in times like this.

Sorry for the rant...this stufff is just ridiculous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Stupid...

Wall, Hillary in jail, repeal Obamacare care or find a new job next election.

Some folks are just so blinded to by the smoke screens....

Like the Jerusalem embassy...really!.!

I’m paying out the nose in a healthcare tax and people are like
            “Don’t mess wit Israel!!”...be good for them to read the Bible they incorrectly use in times like this.

Sorry for the rant...this stufff is just ridiculous to me.
            You forgot to fill out the score card

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              You forgot to fill out the score card

Comment

Fake news! Cheated on all his wives, Gropes woman's P***y's, and brags about it, could be your daughter some day, lies worse than any president in history! If you don't like what the truth is, Sorry the truth hurts. Oh I almost forgot, and he says he is a christian?
                Bring it on, remember the truth hurts. My .$02

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  Fake news! Cheated on all his wives, Gropes woman's P***y's, and brags about it, could be your daughter some day, lies worse than any president in history! If you don't like what the truth is, Sorry the truth hurts. Oh I almost forgot, and he says he is a christian?
                  Maybe all true but has done more positive things for this country in last 18 months than any other president in your lifetime. That is the truth and it doesnt hurt.

Comment

Fake news! Cheated on all his wives, Gropes woman's P***y's, and brags about it, could be your daughter some day, lies worse than any president in history!
                    Nothing we didn't already know before we voted for him. What about his performance as a president?

Comment

Not a Trumpeter here so if you respond keep that in mind. Do you really believe that one day Trump is going to grope on of our daughters *****? Have you never grabbed a girls ***** before? Do you believe that he made that comment in the context of a consensual sexual experience or that he randomly walks down the road and literally just grabs random pussies?

I don't understand the grab them by the ***** thing. I have grabbed every woman I have ever slept with by the *****.

Comment

Highly doubt that... There is so much behind the scenes that we dont and will never know in every presidency. Honestly, when it comes to the office, I think Trump has been more honest and forthcoming with the people than any president I have been alive for.

Comment

There is a man mentioned in the Bible who had an affair had the the lady’s husband killed ..
                          This man carried a Tital that none of us could ever imagine ..
                          “A man after Gods own heart”
                          Acts 13:22 KJV
                          [22] And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
                          King David was this man ..
                          I was reborn August the 5th of 2003 at 7:30 in the evening ..
                          the Devil and the liberal media would have a time with my past..
                          God bless Donald Trump!!
                          MAGA!!

Comment

a) as opposed to a mans *****?
                            b) are you upset he groped it.. or bragged about it.

Comment

I think he is doing a great job. Thank god the democrats aren't in charge with Killary leading. I do not understand wanting all of the illegals from other countries especially the muslims. Their beliefs do not go with our constitution.T

Comment

I never liked Trump, but he is doing better with what he has been given than I would have thought.

Economic policies. 8
                                Foreign policy. 8
                                Domestic policy. 7
                                Military policicy. 8
                                Campaign promises kept. 4

Comment

Working...
                                X