Spot on SCOTUS opening up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    I would like to see Ted Cruz in the running. and then appointed!!
    That is not be a bad idea - the bench may be the best place for him. He has a brilliant legal mind but his rhetorical style is abrasive, and agree or not he comes across as creepy to many rank and file voters which limits him as a politician. However put black robe and a lifetime appointment on him and he will do a lot of good defending the constitution.

Comment

It would be great if Cruz was on the SCOTUS.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        I would like to see Ted Cruz in the running. and then appointed!!
        I’d rather see Chavetz or Gowdy

Comment

McCain and a few of the other rhinos are getting all giddy at just the thought of being able to screw this up for the the republicans....

Just wait, watch and see....

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            That is not be a bad idea - the bench may be the best place for him. He has a brilliant legal mind but his rhetorical style is abrasive, and agree or not he comes across as creepy to many rank and file voters which limits him as a politician. However put black robe and a lifetime appointment on him and he will do a lot of good defending the constitution.
            Trump is also abrasive and creepy. Yet, with him, it's what gained him more support than any of his other qualities. The politics of personality is fascinating to watch.

I'd rather see Trey Gowdy on the SCOTUS than Cruz right now. Gowdy isn't running for reelection. Cruz is one of just a small handful of Senators that is actually committed to the constitution. I'd rather keep him there if we can get someone equally good on the court.

Don Willet would be another fantastic choice.

Comment

I’d like to see another black conservative like Thomas. Liberal heads are already exploding. That would just be icing on the cake (plus Thomas is a reliable conservative and I like his grumpy-old-man disdain for liberals and stupid people).

Comment

CNN is losing their mind over this! The guy retired because it was the right time for the country. I have yet to hear CNN say Ruth Bader Ginsberg was greedy and foolish for not retiring when Obama held the pick. She battled cancer twice while he was in office, but instead they’ve got her propped up there half alive, and suddenly the Dems are scared that she’ll die and Trump gets a third pick. It’s not out of the question that Breyer kicks the bucket too, and that makes 4.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                  CNN is losing their mind over this! The guy retired because it was the right time for the country. I have yet to hear CNN say Ruth Bader Ginsberg was greedy and foolish for not retiring when Obama held the pick. She battled cancer twice while he was in office, but instead they’ve got her propped up there half alive, and suddenly the Dems are scared that she’ll die and Trump gets a third pick. It’s not out of the question that Breyer kicks the bucket too, and that makes 4.
                  They won't be able to control the hysteria if Trump gets picks 3 and 4 in during his tenure.
                  There might actually be mass suicides. Looking over some of the news on this most of the left is already on the verge of either jumping off a cliff or starting murderous rampages through the streets.
                  These folks are truly insane

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    Trump is also abrasive and creepy. Yet, with him, it's what gained him more support than any of his other qualities. The politics of personality is fascinating to watch.

I'd rather see Trey Gowdy on the SCOTUS than Cruz right now. Gowdy isn't running for reelection. Cruz is one of just a small handful of Senators that is actually committed to the constitution. I'd rather keep him there if we can get someone equally good on the court.

Don Willet would be another fantastic choice.
                    Just read this article , maybe another good Choice?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Just read this article , maybe another good Choice?
                      https://www.dailywire.com/news/32410...des-max-wagner
                      A conservative Hispanic Supreme Court justice who immigrated the right way? Say it ain’t so! My God can you imagine the what that would do?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        They won't be able to control the hysteria if Trump gets picks 3 and 4 in during his tenure.
                        There might actually be mass suicides. Looking over some of the news on this most of the left is already on the verge of either jumping off a cliff or starting murderous rampages through the streets.
                        These folks are truly insane
                        "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ent%20Syndrome

Comment

This is the number one reason I voted for the orange hair dude. He is going to get to appoint at least three. We can afford to let the dems have the oval office, but not the supreme court.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            A conservative Hispanic Supreme Court justice who immigrated the right way? Say it ain’t so! My God can you imagine the what that would do?
                            It would be awesome to watch the dems demean this man in the confirmation hearings.

Comment

As long as the pick is not female I'm OK with whoever. My recent experiences(as in the last couple of days) shows me that females change their minds way too often and without any good reason. That leads to a total state of confusion which is detrimental to the accomplishment of anything.
                              I will not offer any further explanations.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                As long as the pick is not female I'm OK with whoever. My recent experiences(as in the last couple of days) shows me that females change their minds way too often and without any good reason. That leads to a total state of confusion which is detrimental to the accomplishment of anything.
                                I will not offer any further explanations.
                                I just dont want an experiment like some transgender, or young guy, or an appeasement-choice, or someone that wears suspenders...

Comment

Working...
                                X