No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad and sorry for the update. I am sending prayers you and your family's way.

Comment

Oh man, this one got to me... that was difficult to read. I can imagine how difficult it was for you to type! My heart aches for you and your family, especially your daughter!

Lord we feel so helpless sometimes when horrible things like Kristin's cancer hits. We all want to fix it or do something to make it better, but sometimes Lord we know that You are the only One that can fix some things. We ask Lord, fix Kristen. If it be here on this earth, heal her and remove this horrible disease from her body and restore her. If it is not to be, Lord remove her pain and receive her unto Yourself where she will be restored in eternal peace and rest. Lord we that know You all look forward to that Glorious Day when we are united with You in full living color for all eternity. It is the time between now and then that we struggle with. To read what our brother posted this morning put a familiar knot in my gut and an uneasiness in my heart knowing that I can't do anything to help this situation and knowing how badly our brother and his daughter are hurting right now... Lord I ask you for strength for them both to continue to are for Kristen as long as she is with them in this life. I ask You Lord to show them the Hope that is in You that they will be reunited with Kristen in that Great Day when the time is fulfilled for each of them. Lord we put our faith and hope in You for Your salvation through Your Son Jesus Christ, and it is in his name that we ask and Pray, AMEN!

I'm so, so sorry. God bless you sir, you and your daughter.

Comment

Prayers sent for Kristin this morning as well as for you and your family.

Comment

prayers for comfort and peace for all!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, my friend. Lord be with y'all.

Comment

Tim,
                I am so sorry for you and your family. I am very sorry she is in so much pain too. I agree with the Hospice nurse, her suffering is very close to ending.
                May God hold you all in His Hands to bring you comfort and grace. I cannot write more due to the tears in my eyes
                Last edited by Pistol; 10-21-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family...

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

No words. Sorry to see this. Prayers up, hope she finds comfort.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers up for all.

Comment

Water and food are off the table now. The countdown has begun. Upside is she appears to be pain free for the time being. I cannot wake her so it’ll be a bittersweet departure as the time approaches.

Thanks for the kind words and prayers.

Comment

prayers sent

prayers for you both.

Comment

I can't imagine. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Praying for her comfort and strength for y’all.

Comment

Working...
                                X