Best lunch spot in LaGrange???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best lunch spot in LaGrange???

Let me know what yall like in LaGrange for a Saturday afternoon.

Probably have to lead with Sammys. Sports bar with good grub. Theres a new place called My Office. Haven't been there yet. Sealand is meh. LaMarina can be good. Then you got your chains and Mexican food joints. Las Fuentes is tops for Mexican food.

Comment

Sammy's or Back Porch BBQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ate at Sammy's. The burger was just "ok", but the wings were awesome! And i don't normally eat/like breaded wings. But they were big, juicy, tender and tasty! Will go back again and just get wings and beer.

Comment

Little late I know. Not much to look at. Sammy's wings or Back Porch bbq. Sergio's taco shack on business 71 (not rio verde on 77!!!)is really good, I'm there at least 3 days a week. Al pastor is jam up.

Comment

Goldman valley steakhouse is right up the road. Their steak is about the best one that I have had. Kind of shocked me how good it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
              Goldman valley steakhouse is right up the road. Their steak is about the best one that I have had. Kind of shocked me how good it was.
              That’d be Holman Valley Steakhouse. I’ve had good then i’ve had eh....
              Like Kasey said, taco shack is dang good. Its a staple for us. Back porch is good. Sammys is ok. Las Fuentes is our go to for mexican.

Comment

Working...
              X