Crappie /Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappie /Palestine

My father n law took my youngest son and two of his cousins crappie fishing yesterday. They had a pretty good day and had a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool! There are some giant slabs in Palestine!

Comment

Good stuff!! Looks like Marks boat! He's been on em all summer![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Yes it's marks boat

Comment

3 nails guide, highly recommend, he was good with the kids.

Comment

He sure has! I said in one of his posts on TFF that I was going to quit reading his reports. I will fish and think the fishing was off...that they just didn’t bite. Then I get home and log on to. TFF and see where Mark caught a 3 man limit off of 1 brushpile in 42 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
              He sure has! I said in one of his posts on TFF that I was going to quit reading his reports. I will fish and think the fishing was off...that they just didn’t bite. Then I get home and log on to. TFF and see where Mark caught a 3 man limit off of 1 brushpile in 42 minutes!

You can catch fish everywhere on Palestine right now! It's been awesome for 3 or 4 weeks now. Had one week there first of May it was tough. I know a guy that knows it pretty **** well. Didn't you win a trip with him at the wild game dinner???

Comment

You can catch fish everywhere on Palestine right now! It's been awesome for 3 or 4 weeks now. Had one week there first of May it was tough. I know a guy that knows it pretty **** well. Didn't you win a trip with him at the wild game dinner???

I'm about ready to trade again if you re interested.

Comment

I did! Problem is I have been so busy I can’t plan anything. I have only fished twice in the last month and both times required “skipping school”for a guide trip on one and just going spur of the moment on the other!

Things should slow down and am anxious to get a vertical fishing clinic soon.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    I'm about ready to trade again if you re interested.

Sounds good to me! Both our kids are at Nanas the last week of June! A weekday then would be good. I bet I know where a crappie or 2 are hiding. [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                      I did! Problem is I have been so busy I can’t plan anything. I have only fished twice in the last month and both times required “skipping school”for a guide trip on one and just going spur of the moment on the other!

Things should slow down and am anxious to get a vertical fishing clinic soon.

Sounds good! I'm 20 miles from the Villages and fishings been good morning and evening so let me know! I got a tournament there on the 16th and I'm pretty good after that.

Comment

Another photo of the trip from Marks fishing report.

Comment

Heck yeah!! We threw em back all day. It was their lucky day! Little man signed up for a fishing camp at TJC and they called at 1030 the night before it started to tell us it was cancelled so we made our own fishing camp! Did Ken take em? I figured he was gonna fish in 2 weeks! Marks awesome and Palestine is turning out the numbers right now.

Comment

Heck yeah!! We threw em back all day. It was their lucky day! Little man signed up for a fishing camp at TJC and they called at 1030 the night before it started to tell us it was cancelled so we made our own fishing camp! Did Ken take em? I figured he was gonna fish in 2 weeks! Marks awesome and Palestine is turning out the numbers right now.

Yeah Ken took them, he's my father in law.

Comment

Mark came thru for us this morning on Palestine. We brought in 2 limits. Mark knows where to find them and is a great guy! Had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                              X