Crispy Vietnamese Spring Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crispy Vietnamese Spring Rolls

Last weekend we went to surfside and caught a bunch blue crabs so iv been thinking of what to use the crab meat in. I figured they would go great in some crispy spring rolls. Some of these things you can buy from your local grocery store but if you have an Asian market near by go there. So pretty much all you do is soak your rice paper in a wet towel to soften them. Then stuff them with crab and fold over once. Then fold your sides over and roll it up. Once your ready to eat them to take one and wrap it in a piece of lettuce. Then you take Thai Chilies, cilantro, bean sprouts, green onion, lemon grass and put that on top. Dip it into the fish sauce and enjoy!
    Attached Files

Awesome meal.... looks great.

Comment

It looks like you fried the spring rolls?

Chootum!

Comment

Cajun Shooter that's exactly what I did. It makes the spring rolls really crispy and light. The pho place down the street does them like that and they are fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
          Cajun Shooter that's exactly what I did. It makes the spring rolls really crispy and light. The pho place down the street does them like that and they are fantastic!

That sounds fantastic!

Chootum!

Comment

Comment

love those

Comment

Working...
              X