Going To/From Louisiana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going To/From Louisiana?

What’s the process for going into Louisiana and coming back same day, any issues with quarantine? I need to go pick up some crawfish but not sure if juat going there for the day will cause a quarantine issue or not.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by JES View Post
    What’s the process for going into Louisiana and coming back same day, any issues with quarantine? I need to go pick up some crawfish but not sure if juat going there for the day will cause a quarantine issue or not.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    You will need to have ice to hold the crawfish for 14 days before you even think about doing a boil other than with yourself. DPS using local pd to verify you are home for 14 days

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      You will need to have ice to hold the crawfish for 14 days before you even think about doing a boil other than with yourself. DPS using local pd to verify you are home for 14 days
      lol...don't worry about this. Give them a phony final destination and you are good. What are they going to do if they don't find you?

Other option is to just cross over on a back road.

Comment

Good luck. Don't spread your case of Corona to me

Comment

How many dam threads on this do we need? Jesus Christ folks! Search Google or TBH!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]999328[/ATTACH]

Comment

I like mud bugs but not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                How many dam threads on this do we need? Jesus Christ folks! Search Google or TBH!!!
                Hey M F er, watch the JC. Expected a little bit more from you during Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  This ^. Just stay at home man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    You have anything to contribute or not?

Comment

Working...
                    X