• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

I would think everyone has had arrows do weird stuff congrats

Comment

Good luck to everyone, I like hearing all the reports already. This is why I joined tbh

Comment

Any activity this evening?

Comment

Awesome job guys!!
            Fishing was on at belton today had a good jig bite..on to benbrook tomorrow...good luck rest of weekend guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Dewey Johnson View Post
              I would think everyone has had arrows do weird stuff congrats
              I will say this, I think if I would've had a fixed blade broad head it would have punched right through there in the armpit; it seems that the lever action on the rage is actually what cause the arrow to skip off vice punch through.

On another note, when I took the deer to the processor at noon he said I was the first person in there and that it was a really slow day, so extra congrats to everyone who connected! And FYI Sulaks in Clifton closed down, if you are looking for a processor in the area you'll have to go to Granfills Gap area to Hat Creek Taxidermy

Comment

Originally posted by hrallen50 View Post
                Any activity this evening?
                We have our own kennyb with a lost doe were gonna find it in the morning I hope.
                Last edited by Storm; 10-01-2016, 06:57 PM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  We have our own keeny with a lost doe were gonna find it in the morning I hope.
                  Will the meat hold overnight?

Comment

Congrats on the meat kills fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                      Will the meat hold overnight?
                      As lean as deer are, it should in my opinion. If the weather were warmer, it may not. I've done it and seen it done a bunch of times. Some peeps will. Some peeps won't. Kinda like asking if mechanicals or fixed blades are better . Or whats the best kind of underwear .

What the real question should be is: Will the yotes or pigs find her first?

KennyB., good luck on the recovery in the morning . If I wasn't tied up first thing in the morning, I'd come down and help ya find her.
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-01-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                        I will say this, I think if I would've had a fixed blade broad head it would have punched right through there in the armpit; it seems that the lever action on the rage is actually what cause the arrow to skip off vice punch through.

On another note, when I took the deer to the processor at noon he said I was the first person in there and that it was a really slow day, so extra congrats to everyone who connected! And FYI Sulaks in Clifton closed down, if you are looking for a processor in the area you'll have to go to Granfills Gap area to Hat Creek Taxidermy

There's one in meridian too

Comment

Texas Grown and switchback it was great seeing you guys today.

Comment

Ender you gonna try again in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              As lean as deer are, it should in my opinion. If the weather were warmer, it may not. I've done it and seen it done a bunch of times. Some peeps will. Some peeps won't. Kinda like asking if mechanicals or fixed blades are better . Or whats the best kind of underwear .

KennyB., good luck on the recovery in the morning . If I wasn't tied up first thing in the morning, I'd come down and help ya find her.
                              Interesting, hopefully it'll keep! Should be down in the high 50s tonight. Good luck man hope you find your doe! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

thanks tc I wanna cry first one shot first one lost lol but I did learn what not to do tho now if I can just keep it up and not pull the bow whitch I think I got it covered take 2 extra breaths no rushing it there is deer out there they will be back if they get spooked =

Comment

Working...
                                X