Monthly shoots for Dallas and San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIELD League: Starting in October 2015: 1st Saturday of each month, we will offer an outdoor Field Archery shoot at the NSC range in San Antonio! $10 members/$15 non members. This is an opportunity to learn and experience Field Archery games. Starts 9am.

Also, indoors monthly:

TAIL (Texas Archery Indoor League): Last Sunday of each month
    Texas Archery Academy has an Indoor Shoot and Advancement test each month, NASP, FITA and Vegas ($) divisions.. http://texasarchery.info/2868/monthly-indoor-tournament

Dates for 2015: (NASP & FITA $10, Vegas $20)

Plano indoor range: 2/1, 3/1, 3/29, 4/26, 5/31, 6/28, 7/26, 8/30, 9/27, 10/25, 11/29

San Antonio indoor range: 9/27, 10/25, 11/29.

More info on the range locations: http://texasarchery.info/txaa-state-training-center

The TAIL program sounds exciting with money being held back for year-end awards, which could reach into the thousands because of the potential number of shooters.
    This is not meant to infringe on TFAA SYWAT, but instead to increase awareness of it, and other styles of indoor shooting.

Comment

bump

Comment

is the nsc range the one out f.m.471/roft road the gun club

Comment

Yes

80 acres of Field range, 3D courses, and Practice range. Also run tournaments on another area (pictures). If interested in membership in Texans Archery Club sign up at our indoor range (Texas Archery Academy) at 8446 Gault San Antonio (Broadway @ 410).
          Attached Files

Comment

looks real good looking for a place to shoot with my sons

Comment

I'm interested in the San Antonio shoots, are these going to be going on after hunting season?

Comment

Is the 3D range back up? Last time I spoke with someone I was told it was being moved and would be ready early 2016? Talking about the one at the NSC in San Antonio.

Comment

Yes, I was out there last week and saw several 3D animals at the range.

Comment

Working...
                  X