Newby Pointers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby Pointers?

I finally got a good camera back in July and have been learning how to use it as I go, I don't take it out as much as I should but have managed to get a few (what I think are decent) pictures. Anyone have any pointers to help me get better pictures of wildlife? Please feel free to let me know what you like or dislike about my pictures. Thanks
    Attached Files

Macro
    Attached Files

Comment

A few more
      Attached Files

Comment

Dam good photos!

Comment

Newby Pointers?

I really lie the last three. But all look good to me

Comment

You're well on your way. I was happy to see you bought a good tripod. I went through about 3 cheap ones before I finally spent the money for a good Bogen (Manfrotto) and it's lasted me 20 years now.

Just keep shooting and experimenting with your camera. That's really the best way to learn these days. Digital provides instant feedback. Something we would have killed for 20 years ago!

Comment

Look fine to me. If you want to do Alan Murphy type stuff though, you might want to make a few adjustments.

Comment

The boat photo is amazing!!! Keep clicking!!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                  You're well on your way. I was happy to see you bought a good tripod. I went through about 3 cheap ones before I finally spent the money for a good Bogen (Manfrotto) and it's lasted me 20 years now.
                  I have a friend that is a photography guy and he recommended Manfrotto, he said buy once cry once just like a lot of other stuff I buy!!!

Comment

I think you are doing great work. The person that usually stands in my way is Me. I find that I can get some really great shots if I just put the effort out there and try to think outside the box.
                    I think your boat picture is wonderful!

Comment

lovin those last couple, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas

Comment

sweet pics

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Gosh makes me want to go get a camera ! Great shots man. Keep them coming.

Comment

Working...
                            X