Clear All

3D Shoot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What's OATH?

How many targets?
    ASA or IBO format?
    Fun shots?

Comment

OATH is a Veteran Organization that blends Faith, Family, and the Outdoors by bringing Veterans and their families together to support and grow each other.

Www.oathinc.org has a lot of information on our programs and calender of events.

The shoot they said is ASA, 30 targets, but I didn't get any info on any fun targets. $200 for a team $110 for a pair and $60 an individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Total Archery Challenge May 5-7th, 2017

100+ 3D Targets
        Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by MTN OPS is coming to Natural Bridge Caverns*and bringing you the greatest outdoor 3D archery experience*in the nation.**We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery.**It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!”
        100+ 3D archery targets
        You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. *Remember this is a fun shoot.
        Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range)
        Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles
        Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots
        Mtn Ops*Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill
        Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies!
        Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. *This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot.
        Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. *Win a Truck and more.
        Vendors with the latest outdoor products
        Free Education for novice and beginners
        An Amazing Venue
        Fun for the whole family
        Great food and Fun!
        This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. *All participants that pre-register online *will get *an awesome event t-shirt, 5 raffle tickets and an extra entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). *Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon.
        Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          What's OATH?

How many targets?
          ASA or IBO format?
          Fun shots?
          I think I did this at ccr last year, or something like that anyways

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X