Does and coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does and coyote

I whacked a 10 point at the shack on Monday. After the shot I had a bunch of deer come back in. I also had a coyote that kept hanging around from all of the dead pigs laying around. I stuck 6 this last week and most of them I left there for the coyotes. These does didn't like the coyote.
    I also had this little broken main beam 8 point that wouldn't come back in but made for some good photos.
    Attached Files

Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Nice pictures.

Comment

Awesome photos

Comment

We have been seeing a coyote during the day around my house the last several days. Last week I saw two does run by my back fence with their tails up. ( I have five acres fenced to keep the hogs out of my yard ). A minute later, here comes that yote following the does and I couldn't get a rifle out fast enough. Couple days later, my son pulls into his house ( he's just up the road ), and the dang coyote is standing down at the edge of my place. Bad mistake on his part ! We have an over abundance of coyotes because the neighbor across the highway has a coyote pen where they run them with dogs. They escape often and come to visit us. I have to stand guard each time my JRT goes out to pee at night ! He's fearless, but fat like a house dog ! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X