Age This 11pt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice 3.5

moratorium on that one. may he never stray from your management plan acreage.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
      nice 3.5

moratorium on that one. may he never stray from your management plan acreage.
      Yeah he gets a pass, for sure. He's the kind we want to protect. Even if he was 4.5 I would pass--he has pencil horns and he'll become something great as he ages.

Comment

3.5 save these pics he would be a great timeline buck over the next two years

Comment

Comment

Don't know the deer on your place but he looks older than 3.5. Looks more mature in his front belly and hips. But deer look different from ranch to ranch. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
              Don't know the deer on your place but he looks older than 3.5. Looks more mature in his front belly and hips. But deer look different from ranch to ranch. Good luck.
              I'm right there with you. I see an older deer here. Belly, hips, chest and ewe-neck. I'm voting older than 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
                I think they're just so dang healthy with all this rain.

Comment

Have any other picks? Horns say 3/3.5 body says 4.5/5.

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
                    Have any other picks? Horns say 3/3.5 body says 4.5/5.
                    Just cleared them all from the card. Have lots of picks of him. He gets a pass no matter the age--needs to grow that rack out and get jiggy with some does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                      I'm right there with you. I see an older deer here. Belly, hips, chest and ewe-neck. I'm voting older than 5.

Probably bc it's a cropped close up picture. Look at the face more than the body, everything is healthy body wise this year and a close up like that will make that deer appear larger than they are. If the deer was 5+, you would see it In their face for sure. It would appear much stumpier because of the width from jaw to brow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll buy 3...but if he was 4 wouldn't be a shock

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I would bet that in a month if you put his picture up no one will say 3.5 but I have lost a few bets in my life. But I do look at deer everyday. And again I don't know what you feed or what your place is and nobody is ever really correct doing this that's for sure. But it's fun . This deer has some chest hair so to speak. He needs another yr or two but doubt he does much better than what he has now and looks older than 3.5. My opinion. Good luck and hope you get him and he scores 180 in 2018

Comment

3 all day

Comment

Comment

Just interested on your thoughts why he is 3.5. Not trying to stir the pot but maybe I can learn something. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X