Media's Full Fledged SWAT attack on Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media's Full Fledged SWAT attack on Trump

I really thought they would save this for October but they are putting the hammer down early. I don't believe these poll numbers for a millisecond. The battleground states are all going to be tight until the election.

The Captain Khan tactic was classic DNC bait, unfortunately Trump took it hook, line and sinker. I look for this be a long, tiresome battle until November and Hillary will have a few incidents herself.

Remember the Brexit was given over a 90% chance of not passing, all media was encouraging a stay vote and look what happened...never underestimate the will of the people despite how much that will is being tried to be submersed.

Its all smoke and mirrors, like everything else concerning this administration.. They are simply setting the stage.
    When Hillary wins it will be because it is rigged, like it was with Barry Hussein. Sorry but its a simple as that. This is why she is being protected.

There is no way in hail that the majority of the American people are stupid enough to put a pathological liar, murderer, and career criminal in the oval office. Same with the muslim. There is just No way.. I have more faith in my fellow Americans than that.

Comment

Just look around. 95% of TBHers hate Hillary. Look on Facebook, not just your account. Look at everyone you know in other States accounts. I bet it's hard to find any message board or the like where more than 20-30% actually support Hillary.

And liberals can't say we see it slanted because of where we live or it's a bowhunting board etc. Look at other sites. I know people in Cali, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Illinois. I only know of maybe 2 people that like her..or maybe 1-2% of everyone I know thats NOT in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Just look around. 95% of TBHers hate Hillary. Look on Facebook, not just your account. Look at everyone you know in other States accounts. I bet it's hard to find any message board or the like where more than 20-30% actually support Hillary.

And liberals can't say we see it slanted because of where we live or it's a bowhunting board etc. Look at other sites. I know people in Cali, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Illinois. I only know of maybe 2 people that like her..or maybe 1-2% of everyone I know thats NOT in Texas.
        Birds of a feather.........

Go to Democratic Underground then come back and tell me not many people like Hillary.

Comment

There are many Democrats that will hold their nose and vote for Clinton like the Republicans who will hold their nose and vote for trump. This is the ultimate hold your nose election because both candidates are terrible

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Birds of a feather.........

Go to Democratic Underground then come back and tell me not many people like Hillary.
            You go there? Figures. You showing your hand.
            Uh, birds of a feather.. Lol

Comment

Lots and lots of people like / adore Hillary.
              And Obama's approval ratings are tied with Reagan's and approaching Bill's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                Lots and lots of people like / adore Hillary.
                And Obama's approval ratings are tied with Reagan's and approaching Bill's!!!!
                ONLY IF you believe the biased media. Which I never have.

Comment

By and large most democrats like their candidate. Polls show that. Democrats in general will not vote for a candidate if they don't like them. They not so much into holding their nose and voting.
                  As someone said "democrats fall in love with their candidate.... Republicans fall in line"

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    You go there? Figures. You showing your hand.
                    Uh, birds of a feather.. Lol
                    I see YOU'RE still batting 1000.

Comment

If you don't 'believe' in the media... How do you get your facts to form your opinion. Surly you don't do investigative journalism yourself. You get it from the media.

Comment

By and large most democrats like their candidate. Polls show that. Democrats in general will not vote for a candidate if they don't like them. They not so much into holding their nose and voting.
                        As someone said "democrats fall in love with their candidate.... Republicans fall in line"
                        So you think polls are accurate, not manipulated and depict the truth???

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I see YOU'RE still batting 1000.
                          YOUR so original.. Lol

Comment

Yes I believe in polls.

Comment

Yes I believe in polls.
                              OK

Comment

Working...