No doubt now, Trump 's the worst candidate that could have been nominated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Does Hillary Clinton represent your values??? She doesn't mine! I'd vote for Daffy freaking duck before I let Hillary get the presidency...... step in line son, step in line!
    You have two choices Trump or Hillary who's it going to be?
    Of course not, I'm a Conservative. Neither Trump nor Hillary represent my values, and neither will get my vote.

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
    Did Mccain or Romney? Ill answer that for you. NO
    Nope, and guess what, I didn't vote for them, either. But Trump makes BOTH of them look like Barry Goldwater.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I don't think JF was implying he was a HRC supporter. Pretty sure he's just stating that HRC represents the Dem's "values".
    Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      Of course not, I'm a Conservative. Neither Trump nor Hillary represent my values, and neither will get my vote.

Nope, and guess what, I didn't vote for them, either. But Trump makes BOTH of them look like Barry Goldwater..
      I think you are a highly confused individual, it appears you try to align with a paticular party but never vote for the candidate. Unless you are running for office it appears the candidate will not match close enough to your beliefs to gain your vote.

Comment

I am not a big Trump fan but better him than Clinton. But what we really need to remember is this election is NOT so much about who will be in the office of the POTUS but rather about the Supreme Court. We cannot let Clinton be the one who fills the empty spots that will surely be there in the next 4 to 8 years. As I have said many times, Trump will either be a good President or will be gone in 4 years.

Comment

Nope, and guess what, I didn't vote for them, either. But Trump makes BOTH of them look like Barry Goldwater.

Yep.
          JF you know that old saying.... if you don't vote don't b****!

I sure hope other Ohioians don't have the same view as you

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            I think you are a highly confused individual, it appears you try to align with a paticular party but never vote for the candidate. Unless you are running for office it appears the candidate will not match close enough to your beliefs to gain your vote.
            I vote congressional and state races every cycle, and haven't missed voting in a Presidential primary since I started voting in the mid 90's. But I don't subscribe to voting for the "lesser" of 2 evils. To me, evil is evil. I don't want perfection, just someone who follows the Constitution and whose personal moral standards aren't a complete wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Per wiki it was 9 years a democrat, 3 in reform party, and on and off again republican for 21. Prior to 1987 it appears he hadn't registered to a party, so who knows.
              I learned in school that 9 and 20 do not represent the same quantity.

Also, Reagan was a Democrat before he was a Republican.

FTR, I am not saying that Trump is the next Reagan.

Comment

I don't subscribe to voting for the "lesser" of 2 evils. To me, evil is evil. I don't want perfection, just someone who follows the Constitution and whose personal moral standards aren't a complete wreck.
                We all want the perfect candidate amigo...I just wish you would at least consider doing the evil vote this year & I only beg because of your residence.

It's a joke, but I cannot stomach the thought of her evil deeds getting rewarded Josh. Man, at least consider it please. we can hope Don will surround himself with good people (vp is not bad) but you gotta at least try to keep that murdering law breaker from having her day.

All I'm asking is to at least listen to the little voice when go in Nov 8th...so scared she is going to win. The fact I loathe trump too makes it more painful, but I can at least acknowledge he is not completely riddled with same sort of baggage. She is a horrible horrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  We all want the perfect candidate amigo...I just wish you would at least consider doing the evil vote this year & I only beg because of your residence.

It's a joke, but I cannot stomach the thought of her evil deeds getting rewarded Josh. Man, at least consider it please. we can hope Don will surround himself with good people (vp is not bad) but you gotta at least try to keep that murdering law breaker from having her day.

All I'm asking is to at least listen to the little voice when go in Nov 8th...so scared she is going to win. The fact I loathe trump too makes it more painful, but I can at least acknowledge he is not completely riddled with same sort of baggage. She is a horrible horrible person.
                  Spot on Paul.
                  Tx will go red no matter what so those undecided states are gonna decide who sits in the chair.
                  Scary scary deal....and I have a bad feeling.

Comment

who here can name one honest political candidate running on either side for a major office? No one can!! We are doomed as long as we continue to allow career politicians that are in office for one reason. Bettering themselves with zero regard for their constituents or our country!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      who here can name one honest political candidate running on either side for a major office? No one can!! We are doomed as long as we continue to allow career politicians that are in office for one reason. Bettering themselves with zero regard for their constituents or our country!!
                      Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                        But honestly do you think Cruz would have fared any better?

No, he's even crazier than trump with his social views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I grow tired of this. The GOP didn't select Trump the PEOPLE did. We shall see how it plays out.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

No, a minority of GOP primary voters selected him. Not the majority of Republicans and Surely not the rest of America

Comment

It's going to get much uglier for the GOP before it gets better. The party brought it on itself.

"I love the poorly educated" - Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                              No, a minority of GOP primary voters selected him. Not the majority of Republicans and Surely not the rest of America

See what not voting gets us?

Funny that Trump received more primarily votes than any other Republican ever though. So the majority of GOP voters that actually voted in the primary selected him and by a pretty wide margin.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                                It is 100% the GOP's fault. "Give us the House." they cried. "We need the Senate!" they screamed. The GOP recieved both and did nothing with them but make excuses why they had no power to make any changes the whole while Boehner would make deals with Obama. How many bills has Obama had to veto the last 4yrs? Be ****ed if I will support another puppet. "Trump can't win" maybe he can't, but I've seen the results of a nice guy Romney type.
                                This man gets it . The gop lied to everyone about what they would do
                                when they were wanting votes. They get reelected and they just
                                settle back in to their feathered nest .

Comment

Working...
                                X