Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clint Eastwoods on the nominees

*language warning

well the link has a naughty word in it so it wont work. Here it is below edited for cussing or you can find it on Breitbart.

Clint Eastwood-

“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Clint Eastwood said in an interview with Esquire. “That’s the kiss-*** generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a p**** generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

Eastwood specifically cited Trump’s comments criticizing a judge who was born to Mexican parents, but indicated he was tired of the media fueled controversy

“He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides,” he said “But everybody —the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”

Eastwood said that he hadn’t spoken to Trump about an endorsement, and hadn’t endorsed anyone for president. He clarified that he didn’t agree with everything that Trump said, but indicated that it was refreshing to see an unfiltered politician.

“He’s just saying what’s on his mind and sometimes it’s not so good,” he said. “And sometimes it’s … I mean, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

But given the choice between Trump or Clinton, Eastwood suggested that he would probably vote for Trump because Clinton represented more of what Obama did to the country.

“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” he said, calling Clinton “a tough voice to listen to for four years.”

Eastwood criticized political figures who were using their position to make money, citing “too much funny business on both sides of the aisle.”

“She’s made a lot of dough out of being a politician,” he said, referring to Clinton.

Overall, however, Eastwood seemed dissatisfied with both Trump and Clinton.

“Everybody is boring everybody. It’s boring to listen to all this ****. It’s boring to listen to these candidates,” he said.

He added that an ideal candidate should more understanding instead of trying to insult his way to victory.

“[G]et in there and get it done,” he advised, citing his father. “Kick *** and take names.”

Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!

Comment

Clint Eastwoods 15 mins is up... Move on Dirty Harry, you've become an angry, out of touch old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          Clint Eastwoods 15 mins is up... Move on Dirty Harry, you've become an angry, out of touch old man

And he can still kick your butt and make you like it.

Comment

Right turn Clyde!!

Que the Black Widow music... whua whua a whuaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              And he can still kick your butt and make you like it.

Sure

Comment

Kinda like all of the angry and out of touch liberal young actors?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

Bingo, I don't think he is out of touch at all. Listen to the man you might learn something.

Comment

I knew exactly who wrote this the second I read it.

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

Great point!

Comment

I read the complete article, whether you agree with his politics or not, he certainly is not "out of touch". Someone seems to have an axe to grind with our Senior citizens, must be an elderophobe!

Comment

He could kick weenie Morgan Freemans butt

Comment

Who's talking about s physical fight?

You guys always want to resort to violence...

Comment

Who's talking about s physical fight?

You guys always want to resort to violence...

Careful. You are self identifying here as a _______

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Careful. You are self identifying here as a _______

Clint Eastwood is out of touch and so are you guys. You're all in the minority in this country, sorry...

Comment

Working...
                              X