Looking for a pronghorn hunt near el paso tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a pronghorn hunt near el paso tx

I'm a Soldier stationed at Fort Bliss TX looking to get a pronghorn archery hunt lined up somewhere nearby. I moved here too late for the draw. Any suggestions?

Pronghorn in this area on the Texas side are pricey with very very few permits given to landowners each year. Expect to pay $3500 to $4500 for a hunt.

You would be much better off trying to get a hunt in NM and Im sure there are a few outfitters or landowners have some last minute hunts there trying to sell for a good price.

Comment

Tried to give you a call this week about opening weekend dove and teal. Have a couple of buddies and myself interested in the other ranch you mentioned. Also would like to get some advice on purchasing NM landowner tags.
      PC

Comment

Try CL for tags. Not sure the rules on posting other forums but they are a great resource to check as well. If your schedule allows it there is always last minute speed goat hunts available at discounted prices. I've seen them in the Panhandle go for around $1500 for a heavy discounted hunt.

Comment

Ahhh Ol Bliss. Dust clouds and tankers.

Comment

mulie_mike knows his stuff for hunts in the El Paso area. See if he can set you up with something.

Comment

I'm set up with Mike. I booked a combo dove/teal hunt for mid/SEPT at a private ranch with him. Prices for big game East of EP are crazy high. Going to do some deep research for the NM side of the line. BUCKRAGE what does CL stand for? I'd like to grab a last minute antelope tag from a rancher that may have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Cravey View Post
                I'm set up with Mike. I booked a combo dove/teal hunt for mid/SEPT at a private ranch with him. Prices for big game East of EP are crazy high. Going to do some deep research for the NM side of the line. BUCKRAGE what does CL stand for? I'd like to grab a last minute antelope tag from a rancher that may have one.
                Craig's list

Comment

CL = Craig's List....duh :-) Thanks brother!

Comment

Craig's List is FULL OF TAGs! Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by mulie_mike View Post
                      Pronghorn in this area on the Texas side are pricey with very very few permits given to landowners each year. Expect to pay $3500 to $4500 for a hunt.

You would be much better off trying to get a hunt in NM and Im sure there are a few outfitters or landowners have some last minute hunts there trying to sell for a good price.
                      You can hunt TX for 1500- 2500. You can hunt okla even cheaper

Comment

Working...
                      X