Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

__it is going to the hit the fan in Nort Texas! (weather)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar does not look threatening for my area right now. However I remember a few years ago when I thought the same thing - threat over, storms didn't develop, going to bed. Then I woke up about 11:00 to the sound of hail - I looked out the window and watched frozen billiard balls bounce off my new truck for 20 minutes. Got to remember that when the conditions are volatile and changing you better be on guard. All vehicles are in the garage.
    Last edited by jerp; 04-22-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Meh. Weathermen totally whiffed on this. Storms were expected around 3pm. It's 8:30 and nary a drop of rain in DFW.

Comment

^ agreed

Comment

It looks like my lease in Paducah is about to get HAMMERED.

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
            Meh. Weathermen totally whiffed on this. Storms were expected around 3pm. It's 8:30 and nary a drop of rain in DFW.
            Yep it sprinkled here in Wylie. Real scary! Lol
            Not saying we are in the clear but we definitely did not have anything happen all day around the metro like predicted by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
              It's just beginning for you guys. The dry line is just moving out of the panhandle. 2 or 3 super cells moving southeast now.

Comment

We just had a severe storm move through Waco. It dropped a LOT of rain, dropped some hail, had some heavy winds, and the power flashed a few times at my house (it never flashes). I HOPE and PRAY that we don't have any more storms come through tonight.

Comment

Looks like a big storm about to hit Paducah

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Looks like a big storm about to hit Paducah
                    Yep, right over my lease right now. Need the rain up there

Comment

Comment

Yeah that's a big complex of storm there & it's headed for the metroplex. That has a history of producing tornados & 4" hail

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          Yep it sprinkled here in Wylie. Real scary! Lol
                          Not saying we are in the clear but we definitely did not have anything happen all day around the metro like predicted by everyone.
                          X2 Wylie also. Looked like it may storm mid morning but then nothing. Weather app keeps pushing back the time.

Comment

Nothing has hit here yet at all.

Comment

Tag for tomorrow

Comment

Tornado warnings to our northwest and moving Southeast - I REALLY dont like going to bed with these type storms moving in on us within the next couple of hours. Probably going to stay up and see what it is doing once it passes through Throckmorton cnty

Comment

Working...
                                X