Easton Tuning Guide- download here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Tuning Guide- download here

For some absurd reason, Easton Archery does not have their excellent tuning guide on their web site. I've emailed them several times, they say it's in the FAQ section/page and I still can not find it. Go figure.

Here it is for all on TBH to be able to download. It is the most comprehensive guide I've found for bow tuning. There are still some references to "plunger adjustments" which would apply to the FITA-style target archers, but just follow the steps for a compound or a recurve and it works great.

I like the bare shaft testing section, because it identifies if your arrow's spine if the problem before you get into adjusting the rest position trying to correct paper tears, fish-tailing or crazy arrow flight.

Their steps are in order:
    - Bare shaft tuning
    - Paper tuning
    - Short distance tuning
    - Broadhead tuning

Thanks Devin for assisting me on the uploading problem.

tuning_guide.pdf

Hey Thanks! I was looking for it too the other day and just gave up. Wonder why they took it off? maybe being updated?

Comment

It was updated, they said weeks ago they forgot to put it on the web site and would do so asap, and it's still not there. Somebody obviously has a boss giving them higher priority tasks to do. Anyway, here it is.

Comment

Working...
      X