Congrats

Comment

Pretty exciting. Congrats!!

Comment

sweet!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Well with all the rain we had a few months ago we are WAY behind where we wanted to be at this point but I finally got out the last few days and did some clearing. More pics and clearing to come after I get the tractor unstuck.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate when that happens, it will dry up good once you get it cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Hate when that happens, it will dry up good once you get it cleared.
                Yep.....gonna have to use the little Billy goat brush hog up here......gotta widen the driveway probably double what it is too!!

Comment

Nice, congratulations!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Tractor is out!! Will take the real camera out and get some pics when working this evening.....gotta do some more clearing and get a path cut for the electric

Comment

I'm going off your avatar....will you be dealing with aep?

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                          Tractor is out!! Will take the real camera out and get some pics when working this evening.....gotta do some more clearing and get a path cut for the electric
                          Awesome! Congrats on the progress of your new place.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                            I'm going off your avatar....will you be dealing with aep?
                            yes sir

Comment

I'm doing my first build on the coast and I need to research my meter pole a little more. Arp sent my a 47 page pdf yesterday and I have yet to read up on their requirements. I hope it goes smooth with them.

Have any issues or advise?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                                I'm doing my first build on the coast and I need to research my meter pole a little more. Arp sent my a 47 page pdf yesterday and I have yet to read up on their requirements. I hope it goes smooth with them.

Have any issues or advise?
                                Just cleared my path today. Might be a month or so before I actually meet with them to find out about the install. From what I was told they will give you a 1200-1300 credit on your install. Basically where I am that equates to around 100 ft from the closest pole. After that you pay. If I remember correctly it is about 1000 per hundred ft. I am going to run to one pole for the temp and then trench to go underground for the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X