Scorpions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions

I have killed 2 in the last two evenings around the back door and several more over the past couple of weeks. Hate those things!

Time to mix up a batch of Demon.

We used to find them all the time in our Colorado house. It gave us the willies finding them running across our beds.

Comment

Flat white glue boards from Walmart, problem solved. Use them under night stands, couches, etc.

Comment

Get tongs and one of these and go hunting!

Comment

They glow under blacklight.

Comment

Agreed.....

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            Flat white glue boards from Walmart, problem solved. Use them under night stands, couches, etc.

This works great.. ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
              That's how I found this one in West Texas.
              Attached Files

Comment

That's a big one too^^^

Comment

Buddy of mine is building a new house in the Columbus area... has a small living quarters in his new barn... He got up last Sunday morning and put his pants on that were hanging on a rack on the wall... well up off the floor... Scorpion got him on his leg twice before he could get to it and it got him on the hand while he was trying to keep it from hittin' his leg again... He was a hurtin' puppy for the rest of the day... Lots of Benedryl and pain meds, but seems to be OK now... I had told him to watch out for 'em as they are always around new construction in wooded areas for some reason... He believes me now!!

Comment

This is how we got them under control. The kids hunted them in the house and yard with black lights, in the beginning they would catch 15-20 per night but before long it got hard to find one.

Comment

We don't have them too bad here. Saw quite a few on a jobsite when I worked in construction a few years ago. I always thought they were kind of cool. I've caught a bunch just by grabbing them by the stinger. I've never been stung but I've heard it hurts pretty good.

Comment

Scorpions

Back in 2002 I used to go hunting them in Cave Creek Arizona with a black light. Drinking beer in the middle of the desert and flipping rocks with a black light was a Good Friday night lol.

We actually had a large fish tank with the biggest ones we caught with a black light on top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 06-17-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

If you have a dead tree or wood pile within 100 yards, that habitat is a scorpion factory and they will upgrade to your habitat.

Comment

Get tongs and one of these and go hunting!
                            https://www.amazon.com/Blacklight-UV...light+scorpion
                            We have one of those. We've only found one in the house so far this year but it is only a matter of time til more show up.

Comment

I was drinking glass of water one night and felt something on my lip thats right one of them . only thing that saved me from getting bitten was moustache and beard

Comment

Working...
                              X