U S Open 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U S Open 2017

With the conclusion of the TBh Open the attention of the golf world turns to Erin Hills and the other Open. Get ready to make picks for your six man team. Low team wins OL' Abe from the rest of us.

Same rules as before. The Committee will post a memorandum later with details.

There may be an addition but the players list but I will post what is shown now on the TBH USGA website.

Good luck!

Last edited by 18ncs; 06-11-2017, 09:06 AM.

Paul (Boom Stick)16NCS, Thanks for starting the United States Open thread. Also Congrats on your Win in the TBH Open yesterday.

Paul and I talked yesterday and we discussed somethings concerning these threads. I started these threads 2 years ago to have fun and create some interest in following your favorite players on the PGA tour during the majors. Also to show how hard it is to get 4-6 golfers playing good at the same time even if they are pro's. Paul jumped in and started doing all the computer work for the teams and scoring. He does a lot of work on this that I am to lazy to do and I appreciate all his work. We want it to be fair for all. We know we can't make everyone happy but we will try and keep the screw ups to a minimum.

With that said we wanted everyone that takes part to be sure and have fun first and foremost. We have tried our best to keep the rules simple. So here we go!

* If you have a team entered and you do not win. Be sure and make it a point to get your Ole Abe to the Big Winner of the event.

RULES:

* Pick 6 players for your team. After the final round we will total your 4 best scores for the 4 rounds for your teams score.

* Team entry dead line **** Midnight this Wednesday at 12 midnight.

* if you want to change a pick on your team.
    **** It must be (1 player named and added) for( 1 player named and removed) by Wednesday midnight***

***PAY THE WINNER***

Fairways and Greens for team Abcdj!

Rough and Bunkers for all others

Best of luck to all!

Comment

Story on Erin Hills.

Get Chicago news and Illinois news from The Chicago Tribune

Comment

tagged for later.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          The fescue on that place is ridiculous. Have to keep the ball in the fairway or it's gonna be a long day

Comment

I owe an Abe for the Masters. Looked for the thread a few days later, found it, commented that I'd send payment, forgot, etc.

Paypal headed out momentarily.

Erin Hills looks mean.

Comment

I also need an update on the last Masters win.

Was there a paypal we could use ?

Comment

Like a late thank you note a late Ol Abe is always on time. The 2017 Masters winner was Bowtech Shooter and his paypal is :

brad@leecoplastics.com

Comment

Have yall seen

The Kevin Na I need a little cheese with my whine video?
                  If Kevin Na's demonstration is anything to go by, the US Open at Erin Hills could descend into farce unless organisers rev up their mowers. 

Comment

A friend sent me a text from an instagram video of Kevin Na, showing the ball in the tall stuff and complaining. I laughed. Come play the crap courses I play without a gallery or man made obstacles that give you a free drop on errant iron shots or bumpy greens, etc. They are spoiled so I love it when things get a little more difficult for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/gol...rin-Hills.html
                      Yep that is the one i got. Ha!

Comment

If the club needs a volunteer to keep it watered and growing this week I'm all in.

Comment

That is the fastest he has ever stood over a ball and took a swing.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                            That is the fastest he has ever stood over a ball and took a swing.

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Someone tell Kevin Na that there's only one human on this planet that wants him on the tour anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X