Brushy hills ranch in sabinal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy hills ranch in sabinal?

Anyone ever hunted brushy hills in sabinal? Was told about them yesterday, rates are very affordable and sounds good, just putting it up for comments on the gs before I book

My daughter and I went last year, saw some nice bucks, she stuck and nice eight point but we could not fine, we are going back in Dec. of this year. Pete is nice guy, and Nick is this ranch mananger, all in all a pretty good place.

God Bless
    Bish.

Comment

Nope don't anyone go there, It's all mine!!!! JK, would and have recommended it to anyone. I even met a guy from Utah on Monster Muely's and sent him down last year.

Comment

Pete is a great guy

Comment

Are you assigned a certain pasture, and if so, is it limited to your group or is other hunters using it also. Also what are the cabins or facilities like? Looks like a good place.

Comment

I hunted it for the first time this past year. Had a solid 8 within range...needed 2 more steps and he never took em. My buddy shot a legal 8. No monster but great for a first time trip to a day lease. You generally get a pasture or a section of a pasture. The cabin we happened to stay was good. Not a 5 star lodge but I was plenty satisfied. I would go back to B Hill for sure

Comment

great place!

Comment

I have been there twice and seen quality deer both times (in different pastures) but did not get a shot. Two things I learned from my trips, a) The deer can see, smell, sense and hear a pop-up blind whether its brushed in or not IMO. Saw more deer by sitting in a chair and brushing up around me, b) Go for more than 3-4 days so you can spend some time scouting for quality places to hunt. Overall its well worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                X