No announcement yet.

Arctic Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weatherbug, channel 11, weather channel, and walker county emergency service agree freezing rain will start around 3-4 am switch to snow around 6-7am and snow on and off until 6pm. This will be fun.

HEB and Kroeger has lines out the door or so i heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      weatherbug, channel 11, weather channel, and walker county emergency service agree freezing rain will start around 3-4 am switch to snow around 6-7am and snow on and off until 6pm. This will be fun.

HEB and Kroeger has lines out the door or so i heard

Who the heck runs to the store to survive a 24 hr storm. Ridiculous (As my wife sends me out for formula)

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado87 View Post
        Who the heck runs to the store to survive a 24 hr storm. Ridiculous (As my wife sends me out for formula)

Here in Huntsville, freezing temps start tonight, wont get above freezing until sometime wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
          Georgetown and surrounding school districts shut it down for tomorrow. Wind just hit here in Weir. Had to rearrange patio furniture for fear of it flying through the living room windows.....my ceiling fan outside may not survive the night. God Bless and stay warm guys and gals!
          Meant to post that the wind with this front is a booger... and I live in Lubbock so for me to say it is windy is saying something.

Low 20’s now and windchills already in single digits. Had to go check to make sure the dog’s kennel heater was working. She is nice and toasty, but my hands about froze checking on her

Comment

Wind hit Temple a little after 8. Power flickered for a minute, but is still on. Light rain is starting.

Comment

I went to my local Krogers at 6:30pm and it was as bare as the time I went before Harvey (minus the bottled water shortage). Media and grocery stores must be in cahoots.

Comment

I thought about going to the store, but then I realized I had enough whiskey to last at least a couple weeks.

Comment

We went by HEB here in Waco to get some stamps. We pulled into the parking lot and immediately decided to not get stamps due to how busy it was. 5 minutes later we finally pulled out of the lot.

My wife and I both have the day off tomorrow because we both work for local school districts. According to the radar, we are already experiencing freezing rain. So I’m gonna head to bed and let the sound of the howling wind put me to sleep!

Comment

Arctic Blast

Not much here in Arlington. It's cold and windy and it only spit a little sleet and snow for about 5 minutes

Comment

Lots of wind but no snow in my part of Grayson county

Comment

Just rain here in New Ulm so far. But the temps dropped faster than they thought and its already freezing up. 30 degrees with a 20-25 mph north wind will do it. About busted my tail when I stepped onto my porch this morning. Luckily it wasn't quite froze solid yet though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fine sleet coming down in Magnolia right now and temps dropping fast. Pretty slushy now but it's going to be a mess when this stuff freezes solid.

Comment

I just ran 70mph from Allen all the way to downtown Dallas. The news trucks were all lined up to report on the High 5 and there was nothing to report on.

Comment

Starting to snow here in Livingston

Comment

The roads are all clear from Grand Prairie to Carrollton I've been at work for 30 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X