No announcement yet.

Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baseball savings and direct sports get a lot of my money. a lot of the 2017 models are on sale right now.

Someone mentioned the Easton Mako above and are correct, we have had several and didn't care for any of them.

Comment

direct sports coupon code for 15% off expires 8/31

REPEAT15

Comment

select ball is all we do lately....Son is 16 and playing last two tournaments for his current team this weekend and next -football started today and his baseball coaches aren't happy with him now...He pitches and plays third and has been catching some lately as well....

daughter is 13 and just ended season with tournament in Mississippi couple weeks ago. Finished second overall knocking out undefeated other Texas Team(American Freedom) but left it all on field that game and had no gas for championship game immediately following after paying prior game all day off and on with rain delays. She also made allstar team there and was named team MVP second year in row... she pitches some and plays either 3, SS or 1st

Comment

13 Looks like 15 or 16

She starts a new team this next week 14u. Here is her old team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple more of my son

Catching

Pitching

Cleanup batting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              I looked back through the thread and didn't see where you said which team your son decided on? Was it the Twins? You might check with your coach and see if the organization has a hook up with one of the big companies. We have marucci uniforms and in turn get a discount on bats and gloves too.

If you aren't stuck on the velo I can check and see what the cat7 or Posey28 are running right now.
              Yessir - Picked the Twins who will be AAA. The Coach recommended the Velo as a good option for him.

I'm not stuck on anything If I can beat $120 for the 2017 Velo that I have been quoted. That's new with warranty.

Comment

thats a good price, i wont be able to beat that.

Comment

any of you 9u folks close to Waxahachie?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    thats a good price, i wont be able to beat that.
                    its a good price if it is the 2 piece. they also have a 1 piece that is cheaper and runs around that price I think.

Comment

I'm looking for a 28/16 if anyone is wanting to sell.

Comment

jshouse you guys off this weekend? we may be short a kid in Waxahachie.

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
                          jshouse you guys off this weekend? we may be short a kid in Waxahachie.
                          Good luck to yall.

We have our first games this Sunday. AAA and Majors team. Excited to see how it works out. Crazy proud of the little guy for stepping up. The competition has been amazing.

Also ended up with the 2017 Velo for $100 and it has done well.

Anybody else doing the Frisco Double Header league?

Comment

Good luck! I liked the looks of the DH league, but too far from home. Good deal on the bat, is it the 2 piece?

Hoping it doesn't rain us all out!!

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
                              Good luck! I liked the looks of the DH league, but too far from home. Good deal on the bat, is it the 2 piece?

Hoping it doesn't rain us all out!!
                              Just the one - His first bat over $50 so he's on cloud nine, lol.

Competition looks to be legit. That rain looks inevitable. Just hoping it isnt crazy.

Comment

I think you did good getting the one piece and saving $. the 2 piece is okay, but not what I expected. What team did you guys end up on?

We are looking to put a tournament together this fall. Will be at cost for AAA and Majors Teams. Waco rampage has already committed to be in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X